MWGL Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

MWGL Forums (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/index.php)
- MWGL Off-Topic (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=38)
-- Best Deal on UT2K4? (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=793)

Posted by WaRMaN on 03-15-2004 10:38 PM:

Best Deal on UT2K4?

Click HERE for UT2K4 @ Best Buy for $29.99 (free shipping). Of course you can select 2nd day air and pay the tax, and should total like $35.77. This seems to be the best deal to date. Agree?

Posted by Anthos on 03-15-2004 11:47 PM:

But why would you have it shipped when you can pick it up in the store on the 17th? And that's the best deal I've seen. Both the regular and the "Special Edition" are $29.99.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Posted by Reflex on 03-16-2004 12:18 AM:

I will be picking mine up tomorrow, first thing.

Posted by Anthos on 03-16-2004 09:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Reflex
I will be picking mine up tomorrow, first thing.
From BB? If so, you might want to call and have them check to see if it is in, yet. My store is showing a delivery date of the 17th, but there's no telling what time. It's actually supposed to be out on Thursday (and the 17th is the date for the regular version only, the SE will be delivered on the 18th). 'Course, I only checked my store, but it's generally the same from store to store.

Posted by WaRMaN on 03-16-2004 10:46 PM:

Well, I would stop buy my nearest BB store, but it just happens to be not so near

Posted by Anthos on 03-16-2004 11:37 PM:

Awww....poor guy

P.S. My store got it in late tonight.

Posted by BurnPilot on 03-17-2004 07:46 AM:

By "it" you mean the regular version or the game in general (which would include the special edition)?

Posted by Kagato on 03-17-2004 01:20 PM:

I bought mine through Electronic's Boutique online - While it was more expensive ($39.95), I did get a $20 certificate on future purchases - made it worth it to me - that and I've always had good luck with receiving games on or the day after their release in the retail stores

Posted by Anthos on 03-17-2004 06:46 PM:

By it, I meant the regular game, but they are both there now. I ended up buying the special edition, since they were the same price, simply for the convenience of having ONE FREAKING DISC!!

Posted by BurnPilot on 03-17-2004 07:27 PM:

I just got the special edition as well. If anyone lives in the area of the Bannister Best Buy they have it in. I had to ask for them to get the SE out of the back, so they should still have some of the SE if you hurry. Saw 5 people grab the regular edition off the shelf while I was waiting for them to look in the back for the SE though, so I'm not sure how long it will last once they put it out.

Posted by WaRMaN on 03-17-2004 10:48 PM:

PLEASE! No bragging about having the game in hand! Some of us are not as priveliged as you all, and to have this rubbed in our face is just down right rude man - rude i say. So....to be fair, I believe that you should not play your game until I notify you all that I have my copy.

All times are Central. The time now is 07:16 PM.
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page