MWGL Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 16 posts from this thread on one page

MWGL Forums (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/index.php)
- MWGL Off-Topic (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=38)
-- Next thread to MWJSIGL (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=578)

Posted by g0dsp33d on 09-18-2003 09:56 PM:

Next thread to MWJSIGL

I don't know why it was closed or who the fuck closed it. Probably burn because he is getting shot done like a sac of potatos.

Lets here the thoughts gamers.

I love your points porky. Do you play Team Arena at all?

In reply to Reflex, yeah the editted all the shit that I am going to kick BurnPilot's Ass. I imagine burn did it. What a lamer! And he says I'm the idiot.

Maybe next I should post a poll whoes the bigger idiot. BurnPilot or G0dsp33d.

Posted by d00d on 09-18-2003 10:23 PM:

nuff said

*Squirre1 edited for content*
Sorry d00d...

Posted by g0dsp33d on 09-18-2003 10:52 PM:

I don't know if anyone else realized he edited

Fear's post
My post
atr nolimits post
and d00d's also.

and i'm the idiot he says.
what a d00sh

Posted by DarkPhan on 09-19-2003 12:08 AM:

g0dsp33d, maybe you should not jump to conclusions too fast, and assume that it was burn that did what you claim, did you notice that he is not even a moderator in this section of the forums?

If you go to the MWGL Off-Topic main page, you will see the following:

(Moderated by: Krogue, Squirre1)

Posted by BurnPilot on 09-19-2003 12:42 AM:

You keep just proving your an idiot even more with each post, just like I said you would. I didn't edit anything. I have left everything as you have posted it just so people will realize how stupid you are and because I could care less what you say about me since anyone with a brain will realize how pathetic you are. I mean come on, wanting to get into a fight over posts in a thread on a game fight? Grow up. The person who edited it even removed my responses to your posts as well, no doubt before you even got to read them. In fact I'm not even going to respond to your childish remarks anymore out of respect for the person who edited it, since I'm 99% certain I know who it was.

Posted by g0dsp33d on 09-19-2003 12:59 AM:

ok, that was gay burn. and if you read, i said it was probably burn.

I am still going to fuck you up. You can't talk your way out of it.

Just because it says moderators doesn't mean someone else can't edit it. I know i could till my account was disabled. I know fear still can. So don't jump to conclusions too fast darkphan as this is only vbulliten.

Posted by Fear_Factor on 09-19-2003 01:56 AM:

fucking quit deleting my post. squirre1 if its you we are gonna box again. krouge if its you then ill...ill...ill do something really bad. this shit is seriously pissing me off

Posted by Krogue on 09-19-2003 08:46 AM:

I will confirm that I have not altered, edited, or deleted anyone else's posts However, I will agree that most of the posts (not all so don't get immediately hostile) that have been removed were off the topic, and also unneccasary for constructive discussion.

Posts about who hates who, and who is going to kick who's ass, and who did what to who, and how they are gonna get payback ... are all irrelevant to what started out as a simple discussion of why people aren't coming to LITE events, and why people don't want to play games for fun anymore.

Posted by DarkPhan on 09-19-2003 12:59 PM:

I have not altered, edited or deleted any posts either.

Posted by Anthos on 09-19-2003 04:05 PM:

I edited and deleted the posts, because they were full of insults and name-calling. Not to mention being off-topic and totally non-constructive. I realize that Eric and John have the combined intellect and maturity level of a three year old, but I was trying to improve the discussion level. Silly me, though. I should have known that wouldn't work with those two. The other thread was closed because Krogue got his answer. Or did you fail to read and comprehend as usual?

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Posted by g0dsp33d on 09-19-2003 09:55 PM:

just me or does mwgl get gayer every day?

Posted by d00d on 09-19-2003 10:45 PM:

hey, how about everyone quits being a dick? sound good?

Posted by Anthos on 09-19-2003 11:20 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by g0dsp33d
just me or does mwgl get gayer every day?
Yes. You're the only one that gest more gay every day.

Posted by Anthos on 09-19-2003 11:27 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by d00d
hey, how about everyone quits being a dick? sound good?
That does sound good, actually. Doesn't sound realistic, with Eric still allowed on the forums; but it does sound good.

Posted by zzsonzz on 09-20-2003 04:00 AM:

mwgl = 2ez 4 me.

All times are Central. The time now is 11:38 AM. Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 16 posts from this thread on one page