MWGL Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 23 posts from this thread on one page

MWGL Forums (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/index.php)
- MWGL Off-Topic (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=38)
-- December 2 LAN (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1123)

Posted by Mizzouri on 10-23-2006 10:02 PM:

December 4 LAN

Who's up for some action on December 4th?

Posted by KungFu on 10-23-2006 11:20 PM:

Make that December 2nd. The 4th is on a Monday. Any game ideas? COD2 was fun, but next time I'd like to change the maps up more. We played the usual maps and they got boring pretty quick IMO. UT2004 was actually pretty fun!! Onslaught was a trip.

Posted by Mizzouri on 10-24-2006 10:56 AM:

How right you are, maybe a Moderator could edit the face of the thread.

Posted by KCShadowDragon on 10-25-2006 09:12 AM:

*sigh* I miss UT2k4

Posted by BurnPilot on 10-28-2006 03:15 PM:

I'm not a CoD fan so I wouldn't come if that is the main game. However, if there's some Rainbow 6, Battlefield Series, and maybe a combat flight sim of some type (maybe X-Wing Alliance, I miss that one), I might be pursuaded.

Posted by Mizzouri on 10-29-2006 12:07 AM:

How is the new BF? Anyone got a copy of it yet?

Posted by BurnPilot on 10-29-2006 05:35 PM:

I have 2142 and in my opinion, it's the best Battlefield yet. The customization of kits and balance are top notch. The only real downfall is from an engine perspective. I can see how people label it a glorified expansion for BF2 since there was not real improvement to the engine, just refinement. Still, it's a great game that also includes many features that all games should have like the previously mentioned customization of kits and an ingame buddy list with the ability to join your buddies on a server from it (has been in other games, but is new for the BF series). The Titan mode is also a great mixture of the previous conquest mode and objective based gameplay. If you already have BF2, I can see it being a hard decision to pick up BF2142 since it's more of a refinement instead of a leap forward for the series, but if you don't it's a great game and I'd recommend it.

Posted by Mizzouri on 10-29-2006 08:29 PM:

I don't have it or BF2 (but have played the BF2 demo). Will have to see if there is a demo for 2142.

Posted by Sir Raven on 10-29-2006 10:48 PM:

I dont think there is a demo out yet. I will definatly buy the game soon. I already have thier xfire skin and it is cool...heh

Posted by Mojo_jojo on 10-30-2006 05:40 PM:

I do believe that I could be there, as per my conversation with Pat through through his bride Kelly.

If we play Battlefield2, then I will have to pick up a copy. I do not have it. I have the CoD series on my system. I also have UT2k4 on my system.

Has the location be set yet?

Posted by BurnPilot on 10-30-2006 06:00 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Raven
I dont think there is a demo out yet. I will definatly buy the game soon. I already have thier xfire skin and it is cool...heh

Actually, there's been a demo out since a week or two before the actual game came out. It has one map that runs the Titan mode of gameplay. You can get it from fileplanet if you follow the link below.

http://www.fileplanet.com/168737/16...field-2142-Demo

Posted by KungFu on 10-31-2006 05:24 AM:

BF2 sucked IMO. I gave the game away. heh

2142 I am interested in. But I rather spend the money on enemy territory.

Posted by Mojo_jojo on 11-01-2006 01:39 PM:

So, when is Enemy Territory coming out?

I can't wait.

Posted by Mizzouri on 11-01-2006 10:39 PM:

I believe it is already out, right Ben?

Posted by KaiserRoll on 11-03-2006 09:39 PM:

How about something like C&C: Generals. Change the pace away from shooters a little bit.

Or how about something in the Dungeonsiege family?

All times are Central. The time now is 09:40 AM. Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 23 posts from this thread on one page