MWGL Forums Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
Show all 43 posts from this thread on one page

MWGL Forums (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/index.php)
- MWGL Questions and Comments (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=5)
-- June 18th LAN Event (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=878)

Posted by MOMO on 06-04-2004 09:16 PM:

That is most righteous!

Posted by WaRMaN on 06-05-2004 12:34 AM:

Wink

Is this guy a member?

Posted by gorilla` on 06-07-2004 04:58 PM:

raWr

tis me
glad to hear finaly a 2day lan.... though
i realy urge for it running into sunday some :P
would make leaving time lil better instead of midnight :P
but but im deffintly have to drive down to this one...
even if ends at midnight sat

just me 1peny =P of a thought

Posted by WaRMaN on 06-07-2004 06:42 PM:

Already planning that - thanks for the input to help us with our decision!

Posted by gorilla` on 06-07-2004 09:59 PM:

no problem yeah mainly just easier for me since im driving
like 350miles or so to it haha easier to leave in afternoon instead of midnight :P

Posted by WaRMaN on 06-08-2004 09:02 PM:

What games are you wanting to play at the event? I will try to organize some games for your group.

Posted by gorilla` on 06-09-2004 04:36 PM:

me im pertty much just Counter Strike

Posted by Kagato on 06-09-2004 05:46 PM:

UT2K4 (CTF, Onslaugh, it's all good) / Desert Combat / Call of Duty and some occassional Battlefield Vietnam

I'm trying to see if I can have a clear schedule to try and attend this one - been ages since I've seen everyone.

Posted by KaiserRoll on 06-09-2004 06:01 PM:

Lets get some RTS stuff going. Stronghold, tiberian sun, star craft, etc.

Posted by Reflex on 06-09-2004 06:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KaiserRoll
Lets get some RTS stuff going. Stronghold, tiberian sun, star craft, etc.

Definetly. Ground Control 2 may be out then, and that would be killer. I would bring copies for everyone. Or maybe heroes of WW2, another great RTS.

I like SC, but I really suck at it. Same with Warcraft3. I suppose we can still play some though. I have a copy of Rise of Nations and the expansion, so we might play that.

Posted by WaRMaN on 06-09-2004 07:49 PM:

Counter-Strike would not be a problem. Just started tinkering with that again. Thank god for the built in buy script.

Kagato, UT2K4 sounds cool. Me Kaiser and Mojo played that mutation mod (i think that is it) where the only people who can score are the person mutated and the "bottom feeder" (last position). Everyone else runs around trying not to get fragged by the person mutated while trying to frag the mutated one. Damn that description sucks....Anyways hell yes - very excited to see you again!

Posted by KaiserRoll on 06-09-2004 07:51 PM:

How about tribes. The first one?

Posted by Kagato on 06-09-2004 07:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KaiserRoll
How about tribes. The first one?

MMmm, I used to pwn in that game - never can find enough folks to play it anymore. It's free to download now so maybe more can get back into the old classic

Posted by Reflex on 06-09-2004 10:00 PM:

The problem I have with CS is that I have tons and tons of problems with steam, I have a legit key, and I still have 15 different kinds of problems. It's really frusterating. CS 1.5 would be more up my alley.

Posted by Kagato on 06-15-2004 11:06 AM:

In reguards to UT2K4 tournie, is the server gonna be equipped with anything like anti-tcc?

All times are Central. The time now is 02:07 PM. Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »
Show all 43 posts from this thread on one page