MWGL Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

MWGL Forums (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/index.php)
- MWGL Off-Topic (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=38)
-- Rules For The Nov 8 Lan (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=666)

Posted by Mizzouri on 11-07-2003 05:16 PM:

Rules For The Nov 8 Lan

Over the last couple of days tempers seemed to have flared up for a few people around here. It's been a couple of years since I was with MWGL so this is all lost on me. I do know that the last 2 events have gone off without 1 single person causing problems. This WILL continue on into this weekend. So, I thought it appropriate to list a few rules so we will all have a pleasant time. Remember, I assume everyone over here to be a mature adult at all times:

RULES:

1) HAVE FUN!!!

2) There will be NO fighting of ANY kind. Should there be an issue that arises it needs to be brought to my attention immediately so that I can resolve it quickly. There will be 1 warning for offenders then they will be 'asked' to leave.

3) There will be no going upstairs (for any reason).

4) There will be no wrestling around or throwing things.

5) Bickering and whining is straight OUT!!!

6) $5 shall be presented to me upon entering. This is to cover table rental and soda.

7) Any behavior deemed inappropraite by me shall be met with 1 warning and then an invite to go home.

Like I said, none of these things has been a problem in the past so let's continue to have fun without any of the problems the bigger LANs seem to bring.

Posted by Krystal on 11-07-2003 07:57 PM:

is it ok if I uh.. I kinda hit my kb when I get mad because I lose... but I can refrain if u want. heheeh Im always on my best behavior nice rules.. sucks there had to be any in the first place.. but s'ok wif me.

~Krystal~

Posted by Mizzouri on 11-07-2003 08:26 PM:

Never has been a need before, just nipping any tension in the bud.

Posted by BurnPilot on 11-07-2003 10:13 PM:

You don't need to be worried about me and Squirre1, just a difference in viewpoints. I considered a comment he made disrespectful and he didn't. We played some games tonight at his house so it won't be a problem. We are both mature enough to have our arguements and get over it.

Posted by Koyetsu on 11-08-2003 05:14 AM:

hmmmm nothin in the rules about actually giving out mizzouri's address to those of us that have never been there....nothin in my email...i wonder if we are starting the lan off with a treasure hunt? first person to find mizzouri's house pays tripple or something? hehehehe just givin trouble. though i may have problems showing up if i don't have an address

Posted by Mizzouri on 11-08-2003 10:03 AM:

I PMed you Koyetsu.

All times are Central. The time now is 08:42 PM.
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page