MWGL Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

MWGL Forums (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/index.php)
- FPS (First Person Shooters) (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- Roflmao (http://www.mwgl.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=70)

Posted by Anthos on 12-03-2001 10:27 PM:

Roflmao

Am I a cheater????

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Posted by BurnPilot on 12-04-2001 05:48 AM:

Are they really talking about you or some other Anthos? Also is that some random other Curve?

Posted by BurnPilot on 12-04-2001 09:22 AM:

Ok, after actually checking out the site I don't have any questions. I read the forum post this morning before work and didn't do anything else. One thing I am having problems finding is the server ip. I thought I might log on and play for a little while. After all, Anthos sucks and I want to see what they would say about me

Posted by Anthos on 12-05-2001 12:05 AM:

Yeah, it's me, and yeah, it's a random other curve. IP is

I'd like to play with you there sometime. It's a pretty cool server, pretty cool guys. Hosted in Lee's Summit, so ping is pretty good, especially compared to others. If you haven't already, you should check out my stats , especially for the deagle. Come play, and we can show off your mad MP5 skillz.

Posted by BurnPilot on 12-05-2001 01:01 AM:

yeah, saw your stats. In fact I thought it was kinda funny that the guy who accused you at first had a 3.00 k:d ratio while you only had a little over 1.5. That was just hilarious. We'll have to either play some Thursday night or over the weekend as I'm getting ready for finals. Oh yeah, now I have mad colt/ak skills to compliment my mp5 skills, also good with scout now too Was doing pretty good with pump shottie on 8-ball server when I played for about an hour earlier today too.

Posted by Anthos on 12-05-2001 05:35 AM:

Yeah, maybe if you're in IRC (HINT HINT), we can get together on the server. It's sometimes hard to get into, though. 10 person limit for public and usually full.

Posted by BurnPilot on 12-05-2001 07:23 AM:

won't be in irc at least till classes are over for semester. I am currently on my second final for this week then have 2 next week and if I was in IRC I wouldn't get as much done.

All times are Central. The time now is 04:15 PM.
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page