Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > June 14th Lan games
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

June 14th Lan games quote:

Just a heads up for all those people attending the Jun 14th lan. Looks like we are going to get quite a bit of Raven Shield action going at this event. If you are a fan of the past Rainbow 6 games you should definitely look at obtaining a copy of the game a joining us as it should be a lot of fun.

Another thing that will probably be played quite a bit will be Desert Combat, in addition to vanilla Battlefield 1942. For those out of the loop, Desert combat is a free mod for Battlefield 1942. Basically it updates the gameplay to modern weaponry and conflicts. It's got everything from Apaches and AC130's to M1 Abhrams and Hinds. Pick up a copy of Battlefield 1942 if you want to join us in this. Who knows, maybe some of the other mods for BF1942 will have an update by the lan and we might be playing G.I. Joe mod or (crosses fingers) even the Star Wars one. A copy of Battefield is definitely well worth the investment.

Also, if the 1.10 patch of Diablo 2 comes out before the lan, don't be surprised to see it in action as well. The 1.10 patches looks to add a bunch of new features and tweaks and has me dusting off my copy of the game in anticipation.

On a personal note I would really like to get some RTS time in and will have Warcraft 3, Starcraft w/Brood War, Age of Mythology, and Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds installed to play. So look me up if you are interested in any of those.

Feel free to post any games you would really like to play at the upcoming event.

Also don't forget I will have my Gamecube there and we will be having a Beach Spikers Tournament. I'll also have lots of other multiplayer games for people to join in on, that is if I can get the rest of MwGL to play anything besides Burnout 2's Crash mode.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2003 08:53 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 02:06 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]