Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > What's your main Dungeon Siege character
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

What's your main Dungeon Siege character quote:

Basically, what's your character like? How high of a level and what are his/her stats? Post a pic if you want. I would start it off, but I'm on my way out the door right now, so you guys get it started and I'll put my character up later.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2002 11:10 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Well, BEFORE last night, my main character was a Warrior - never kept track of what "level" he was (wish they listed that ingame instead of just at character selection). I know my STR was 54 and Melee was around 70 (74 with equip buffs). Unfortunately he's hosed now - started a new game and found his HPs are reporting as a -1millionsomething - so I die upon launch.

Wish there was a character editor out there so I could fix this - the only thing I can find are trainers - which at least got me working long enough to drop the equipment off onto another character. Hopefully have him back up near to what he was in another week or two, maybe longer - I'm so pissed at the game it may be awhile before I WASTE that time again.

Old Post 05-10-2002 11:40 AM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

Arrow quote:

Well, not sure how to get the pictures to show and what not, but Ill attach it. My guy's roughly 56 - 30 - 50 - 54, give or take a few levels. HP and MP are relativily balanced, too bad the stats are well balanaced too... cant seem to use any high end items yet without modifications.

KaiserRoll has attached this image:

Old Post 05-11-2002 12:13 AM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Well after getting sidetracked for a while I realized I never posted my character up, so here he is. I switch his armor and staff setup depending on the situation. The pic on the left is if I think I may have to get into some melee, while the one on the right is if I think I can stay back and just cast stuff/ let my summons do all the work. The differences other than armor class are the attributes I get. The robe gives a good intelligence increase, which gets me a lot more mana, while the armor gives me a lot of different bonuses in addition to a higher armor class. Both the helms are from elite Hiroth and give +9 to combat magic, the only difference is the one on the left also gives +529, or some other high number, to health. The one on the right looks better with the robe though

BurnPilot has attached this image:

Old Post 05-21-2002 01:37 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pc_g0d
Mr. Motion Sickness

quote:

Awesome character. I've been playing for about 2 weeks now and have a level 51 combat mage. I'm looking for some people to play D.S. with over the next few months. I have 3 friends that I play with and would like to find some more. We want to see what an 8 player game is like. I can't wait until more maps come out and some team play can take place.

pc_g0d

Old Post 05-21-2002 03:12 PM
pc_g0d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pc_g0d Click here to Send pc_g0d a Private Message Click Here to Email pc_g0d Find more posts by pc_g0d Add pc_g0d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Thanks. I've been playing the game since it came out and went all the way through single player. When I finished single, took about 30 hours, the character was high 50s in both combat magic and melee. From there I just joined games and kept at it. Put in an hour or 2 a day and used the "no level" mod so I could go to elite and kill high level monsters. I joined full games to get the most experience possible. Also took time to up my Nature Magic after I hit 100 in both melee and combat magic, just to use polymorph Thing is, I'm really tired of the game now unless I get a chance to play with friends. Hopefully the new map will come out soon.

Old Post 05-21-2002 04:48 PM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Im usually available for a game, I got a guy currently 65 in his average skills or whatever (the level thing that shows when you join a game), in a bit of a slump right now. I recently got some internet issues resolved so it should work much better now, if you should ever want to play. If you want to check the irc thing in a few days or something. Recently had a moniter start smoking, it wasnt pretty. So it would be a few days. And if burn is ever in the mood to power level someone. Well, maybe not.

Old Post 05-21-2002 10:06 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:15 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]