Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Event Schedule
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
marloo

... quote:

Squirre1, RCS is coming from texas and from Saint Louis, we will not be at the even until mid day on saturday. Will we still have spots for us since we are all signed up or do I need to have one of the Kansas City RCS members go to the MWGL on Saturday morning to get us all spots? Or can we just show up around 4-5 pm CST and have tables?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2002 05:36 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

If you have pre-paid, a spot will be held for you, indefinitely. Otherwise, if you are not there by 11:00am on Saturday, you risk losing a registered, non-paid spot to walk-in attendees.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 10-22-2002 06:14 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbh

quote:

So what's the word of the day on Sesame Street kids?

That's right, PREPAY! YAAAAAAY!

-dbh

Old Post 10-22-2002 09:40 AM
EwKSnipistPlaya

quote:

haha... Ill be there at like 9 or 10 am

Old Post 10-22-2002 09:49 AM
marloo

quote:

Can one of my guys hold the spots for the rest fo the team?

Old Post 10-22-2002 03:48 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthos
If you have pre-paid, a spot will be held for you, indefinitely. Otherwise, if you are not there by 11:00am on Saturday, you risk losing a registered, non-paid spot to walk-in attendees.
There won't be any "saved" seats. If you can't be there, I suggest you find a way to get pre-paid. Of course, there may still be spots by the time you get there. There's no telling.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 10-22-2002 04:23 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

And, why not Pre-Pay? If you are going to be there, then save the $5.00 and pre-pay. I can't believe the number of people who haven't pre-paid. I'll do almost anything to save $5.00. Hell, that's a full meal at McDonalds.

If you don't have access to a bank account, find a friend who does, and give him the $20.00 to pre-pay for you. I've had four different people give me the money to pre-pay for them.

As Anthos mentions, there will be no "saved seats" after the 1-hour deadline. So, if you have people travelling to K.C. for the event, then it is gonna suck if they get there and don't have a place to play, because they didn't take the steps to ensure they had guaranteed spots.

Old Post 10-22-2002 05:13 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Titan

quote:

yeah, i will be prepaying asap... just need time to do the paypal thing.

Old Post 10-23-2002 06:36 AM
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Krogue - If you register and not pre pay, it is still only $20.00. The only peeps having to pay $5 extra are the peeps that did not register with us at all and show up. Hope I cleared that up and wasn't misunderstanding what you said.

Old Post 10-23-2002 12:12 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbh

quote:

Is that how it's always been War? I was also always under the impression that it was $5 extra if you didn't prepay and did so at the door... I think it should be that way ;\ more of an incentive.

-dbh

Old Post 10-23-2002 01:15 PM
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Yeah War,

Squirrel informed me we were doin it that way. I was under the impression that we were only giving the discount to Pre-pays, but I was wrong. Squirrel, changed my post on the main page so that it was correct.

I do agree with dbh though, that we should do it in the future.

Old Post 10-23-2002 02:10 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbh

quote:

I just don't see the point in *not* prepaying. It's really not a hassle to either A) use your paypal account B) use a friend's paypal or C) send a check.

:\ To guarantee a spot, even if I'm late and (as I had originally thought) save five dollars - what a deal! I also happen to frequent Best Buy for misc. parts I'm too needy to get from newegg

-dbh

Old Post 10-23-2002 04:20 PM
Titan

quote:

im gonna get there late! but i will see if anyone is up at the place at 8:30 so i can tell them to let TWE save me a spot!

Old Post 10-26-2002 07:51 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 03:27 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]