Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > Chickens are BAD!!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

Chickens are BAD!!!!! quote:

Not heeding Rikus' advice Freex and I took the grand journey to the chicken level tonight. Upon arriving we were greeted by 2 chickens and we thought to ourselves "They don't look so bad, I don't see what Rick was so scared of." It was a whole different story though when they mauled us however. We did manage to take a few out but it easily took us 5 minutes to kill each one we did. We had to go through the process of luring one away from the others and then Freex and my Forest Troll beating on it while I sat back and healed them. Also they did drop some nice stuff, but we didn't have high enough stats to use any of it. So in closing, while the Chicken Level may be tempting, I wouldn't recommend going there until you were at least level 75.

Here's a pic of me and Freex double teaming a chicken. Trust me it isn't as unfair as it would sound. Freex is in the Crystal armor and I have a DragonFly helm with bone armor.

BurnPilot has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2002 09:25 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

You would think that WE were the chickens if you saw how we ran away from them! Damn, they HURT, especially Chris Taylor. That's one badass chicken.

Old Post 04-19-2002 07:07 AM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Yes we ran from the chickens like little scared girls. We would move foward a bit and then you would hear something that went like this.

Me: Hey wait, there's more than one chicken there
Freex: They are after me, RUN!!
Me: Here I'll cast this spell to give you more of a lead.
Me: Oh crap, they're after me now, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!
*Proceed to run back to beginning of chicken level
Freex: It looks like we lost them.
Me: ok, now to inch back up and get one of them to notice us.
Freex: Ok, here I go
Me: You Fool!!!! You've gone to far, now they all see us and we are going to DIE!!!

When we started to run out of time because we both had other things to do, Freex and I decided to rush through the level to get the layout down. Upon doing this we ran into Chris Taylor aka "The Uber Chicken of Death and Destruction". This encounter went something like follows.

Me: Ha ha foolish chickens you can't catch me.
Freex: There's a different colored chicken up ahead.
Me: Yeah that must be Chris Taylor, he is supposed to have a lot more hitpoints and be tougher.
Freex: Well let's just keep moving because we will die if we stop.
*ZAP*
Freex: What the heck??? I just got hit with a magic blast and I think it was Chris Taylor.
Me: Bah, Chickens don't know magic, they are just chickens.
*ZAP*
Me: My GOD it's a long range Chicken, Run FASTER!!
*ZAP*
Me: OW
*ZAP*
Freex: OW OW
*ZAP*
Me: OW OW OW
Freex: I can't stop to drink a potion or the angry mob of chickens will catch me and peck my brains out.
*ZAP*
Me*DEAD*: Dang Chickens!!!!
Freex*DEAD*: Maybe we should have listened to Rikus
Me*DEAD*: Maybe

As you can see the chicken level is fun

Old Post 04-19-2002 08:11 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fyre
|MwGL| Prodigal Son

quote:

rofl, I can't beat them on Elite yet, but Veteran and Normal are easy as pie the best way to beat them is to have a healer, and a warrior, Chris Taylor, for being the hardest, drops some really crappy stuff, the rest of the chickens drop uber magicals.

Takes me an average of 1 minute to kill a chicken (Triple strike owns them btw.)

If you guys are interested on going on a chicken run with me as tank, tell me, or reply in here

Old Post 05-04-2002 09:35 PM
Fyre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fyre Click here to Send Fyre a Private Message Click Here to Email Fyre Visit Fyre's homepage! Find more posts by Fyre Add Fyre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

*sigh* I see that level in Dungeon Siege and visions of Hell Bovines pop into my head (i.e. Diablo 2 level). Still fun, just not as original when someone first came up with the farm animal zone, hahahaha. Moooo, moo moo moo

Old Post 05-07-2002 01:51 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 02:49 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]