Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RTS (Real Time Strategy) > LOL, Squirre1
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

LOL, Squirre1 quote:

thanks for finally putting up some misc sections, didn't really have to put me as moderator for them all though. I would have let some one else do a couple.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2001 06:02 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Misc... = stuff that sucks too bad to be listed

Old Post 10-10-2001 09:43 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Naaaa, there's plenty of great games that we don't have listed that the misc sections could be used for. A short list:

Black and White
Jedi Knight
Freespace 1&2
Mech Warrior series
Deus Ex
Serious Sam

The list could go on

Old Post 10-10-2001 10:26 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NeXiZeN

quote:

YEAH!!! Too bad Squirre1 is a moderator though. He deletes things that ppl post. That is a good way to make ppl stop posting totally. But this may just be me!!

Bob

Old Post 10-11-2001 09:12 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I'm thinking that stronghold game thats coming out looks like it could be pretty good. I saw the demo of it, any game you can light ditches of tar on fire has got to be good. Kind of reminded me of Lords of the realm 2 with some kind of castle-buildy-thing, what ever.

Old Post 10-11-2001 11:23 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NeXiZeN

quote:

What about a console section? I'm sure that at some point in the near future we will be discussing having a Halo tourny.

Just a thought.

Bob

Old Post 10-12-2001 12:38 PM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

As far as I know Halo is still planned to come out on the pc also, so hopefully that will show up soon. For now though feel free to post it in the appropriate misc section by game regardless of platform it's on.

Old Post 10-12-2001 02:07 PM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

I, myself, would always be up for a Goldeneye Tourney

Old Post 10-12-2001 02:08 PM
NeXiZeN

quote:

Oh man, you are so going down if we ever play Goldeneye. I love that game.

Bob

Old Post 10-12-2001 03:58 PM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Wow - never realized people even played that game (Goldeneye) - lol!

Old Post 10-12-2001 09:18 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NeXiZeN

quote:

Just watch out if you ever play Fatal1ty in Goldeneye. He has played it competitively before. AND HE IS GOOD, so watch out. hehe

Bob

Old Post 10-16-2001 07:35 PM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Cool, we'll have to bring a N64 to a future event and hook it up to the projector. It would be nice to finally have a challange at that game. I entered some tournies at UMR and always slaughtered everyone by upwards of a 50 kill difference in total kills in the tournies, usually 2nd place in each round was at least 10 kills away. Of course I haven't played it in 3+ years so I probably suck now I still have my N64 and four controllers plus Goldeneye and Mario Cart. I'll try to bring them next time and maybe practice a little before then One question though, did you guys play with autoaim turned off?

Old Post 10-16-2001 09:28 PM
NeXiZeN

quote:

Well most of the time I played it was against newbs, so I let them use autoaim. It doesn't bother me either way. Personally I never even noticed a difference.

Bob

Old Post 10-16-2001 09:33 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 03:12 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]