Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Gamez?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
TokinJoe

Gamez? quote:

OK, so I was wondering......

What games are going to be played at this LAN, and no I am not looking for the reply "any game". The last LAN that I went to at this place everyone was playing Tribes 2, and to say the least I was bored as hell.

I like to play UT2k3 the most, but sometimes I like to own Krystal in CS, and other times I dont mind Owning Porky in some Q3. But I really dont play CS and Q3 that much so I guess my question is, is anyone going to play any UT2k3 with me?

BTW the last LAN I went to was called the Shazbot LAN at the universal LAN facility and I had no idea that was all about Tribes2.

I am local to yall too, Im in lees Summit MO. If any one except krystal needs a ride I can help, its your turn to drive Krystal!!!
peace

Last edited by on 05-25-2003 at 10:52 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2003 10:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Well, there are all sorts of games played, but I'm sure there will be some UT2K3 played, as well. There usually are a few guys that I know of for sure that play every LAN. I don't think you have anything to worry about in that respect.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 05-25-2003 12:01 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KitteN

quote:

if you want something new, owning squirrel in bf1942 is always fun

Old Post 05-25-2003 01:48 PM
Deez_Nuts

Arrow quote:

Good Question Toke...

I'm thinking about driving up there for this one now that school's done. Think I could crash at your pad?

Old Post 05-26-2003 12:54 PM
Sniper FX
Disabled

Raven Shield quote:

Well at the last event there was alot of smack being ran about Raven Shield but yet there were no contenders.
It seemed to be a CS tournament. If you are willing to step up to the pump for the next event, I expect to have a Raven Shield Server up for the entire event and have some decent players involved.

See ya the 14th

Last edited by Sniper FX on 05-27-2003 at 03:32 PM

Old Post 05-27-2003 03:28 PM
Sniper FX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sniper FX Click here to Send Sniper FX a Private Message Click Here to Email Sniper FX Find more posts by Sniper FX Add Sniper FX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Hopefully the 1.2 patch fixed the issuses we were having with the Raven Shield Server. It it did I will definitely look foward to playing at this one.

Old Post 05-27-2003 04:04 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChimChim
Disabled

quote:

I play, If you make me a copy of Raven Sheild.

Old Post 05-27-2003 04:10 PM
ChimChim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChimChim Click here to Send ChimChim a Private Message Click Here to Email ChimChim Find more posts by ChimChim Add ChimChim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sniper FX
Disabled

Raven Shield quote:

I believe that at the event we can arrange a way to get anyone interested in playing Raven Shield, up and running.

Old Post 05-27-2003 05:52 PM
Sniper FX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sniper FX Click here to Send Sniper FX a Private Message Click Here to Email Sniper FX Find more posts by Sniper FX Add Sniper FX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ChimChim
Disabled

quote:

By making me a copy?

Old Post 05-27-2003 06:24 PM
ChimChim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ChimChim Click here to Send ChimChim a Private Message Click Here to Email ChimChim Find more posts by ChimChim Add ChimChim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

How about, "by providing a working demo for you, which you may use to play multiplayer Raven Shield."

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 05-27-2003 10:06 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Thats what we meant Anthos, oh.. did you think we were gonna pirate software?!?!? Are you crazy? THATS AGAINST THE LAW DUDE.

Old Post 05-27-2003 11:53 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Sweet! Looks like we will get some decent games of Raven Shield going this time.. assuming the servers cooperate Need to get the servers working so we can finalize having a Raven Shield Tournament. Please oh please let us find out the 1.2 patch fixed the problems we were having.

Old Post 05-28-2003 01:59 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sniper FX
Disabled

Raven Shield quote:

I believe 1.2 has fixed every problem we were encountering at the last event. All we have to do is have a dedicated box setup and it will work perfect.

Old Post 05-29-2003 02:52 PM
Krystal
Disabled

quote:

lmfao,, anyone BUT me needs a ride? bahhhhh I have to drive?? FUCK!! hehehehehehee U could NEVER own me at cs Joe as much as u'd like to DREAM it.

~Krystal~

Old Post 09-08-2003 09:44 AM
Krystal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krystal Click here to Send Krystal a Private Message Click Here to Email Krystal Find more posts by Krystal Add Krystal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Disabled

hello quote:

ban krystal.

Old Post 09-08-2003 03:33 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 07:31 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]