Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RTS (Real Time Strategy) > Stronghold Warchest
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

Tiberian Sun... Woo hooOOOOooooooo

*BitchMonkey calms down now...*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2004 01:42 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gravity
|MwGL| Member

quote:

well i have not purchased it yet but i will probably have it before the month is out. if you all plan another get together and its on a weekend let me know

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:06 PM
Gravity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gravity Click here to Send Gravity a Private Message Click Here to Email Gravity Find more posts by Gravity Add Gravity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I've got about six disks of it now. I picked up one of those combo boxes they had (for under $20). Even came with extra games.

Stronghold was always fun, if just a tad buggy. Reminds me a lot of lords of the realm.

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:27 AM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

So any news on getting together to play this? I picked up Crusader for $20 the other day and have both games now.

Old Post 01-26-2004 10:12 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KaiserRoll
I've got about six disks of it now. I picked up one of those combo boxes they had (for under $20). Even came with extra games.

Stronghold was always fun, if just a tad buggy. Reminds me a lot of lords of the realm.

Lords of the Realm 2 is coming out next month.

Old Post 01-26-2004 02:58 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I coulda swore the second one came out about seven years ago, maybe it was the first one. Not totally sure

Old Post 01-26-2004 03:21 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Perhaps he meant 3.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 01-26-2004 07:45 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Yup, I meant three. Sorry hehe.

Old Post 01-26-2004 09:20 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Anyone up for playing either Stronghold or Crusader this weekend? It's too darn cold to move the machine but I thought we might play over the web. Tonight is really good for me.

Old Post 01-30-2004 04:26 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I'm game for some classic stronghold

Old Post 01-30-2004 06:26 PM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

What time? I have to work early tomorrow morning.

Old Post 01-30-2004 06:31 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gravity
|MwGL| Member

quote:

yeah what time i work early too

Old Post 01-30-2004 08:27 PM
Gravity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gravity Click here to Send Gravity a Private Message Click Here to Email Gravity Find more posts by Gravity Add Gravity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Oops, I fell asleep and just woke up. Is now too late? If so, Rick said he could play with us tomorrow some time after he gets off of work at 5pm

Old Post 01-30-2004 09:58 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

If we play Crusader we'll have to play it unpatched. Every time I patch it the game tells me the wrong cd is in the drive. I guess we'll shoot for Saturday sometime after 5 then

Old Post 01-30-2004 10:56 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Ok, problem solved. It seems that Crusader shipped as version 1.1 for me. If you try to patch it (again) then it seems to cause problems. So, before you try to patch it try loading the game first to check the version, or you'll waste 30 minutes like I did.

Old Post 01-30-2004 11:10 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 04:33 PM. Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]