Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > FPS (First Person Shooters) > Ut 2k4
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Yes, I'm feeling muuuuch better now.

Why just look at my avatar, I almost have skin color now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2004 02:31 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

When this game comes out I think I'll have a little get together. We'll play 2 games: Ut 2k4 and Stronghold. I'd pin down a date now but the wife is so close to her delivery date I couldn't possibly be sure until the baby is born. Looks like first part of April might be good.

Old Post 02-25-2004 05:07 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Man, they need a frigging remake of "Hall of Giants" for us to play.

Old Post 02-25-2004 09:49 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

That would be super sweet. Especially with an Onslaught map where a power core can be right in the middle where the big tube was. Throw in a couple of airborne vehicles .... oooohhhhh ..... it just makes my heart pump faster thinking about it.

How cool would it be if the vehicles could only be gotten to by riding the air currents up in the corners? Have a power core be in each corner and then the vehicles up top ..... Or a turret way up top that can only be gotten to by riding the air current?

Yeah, HoG would be sweet with UT2004

Old Post 02-25-2004 11:19 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

So, anyone got skills enough to make this?

I would have to agree that this would be the best map for any game play in UT2K4 graphics.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh, must fire up UT and play hall of giants!!!!!

I think I just wet myself.

Old Post 02-25-2004 12:24 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

I think I might try my hand at a UT2k4 version of Hall of Giants when it comes out. Maybe over the summer when I'm not as busy.

Old Post 02-25-2004 08:10 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fyre
|MwGL| Prodigal Son

quote:

I've been addicted to diablo II lately

USEast Expansion Ladder :P

Also, my fav vehicle is the manta, just because it can dodge missles and take down tanks and sometimes even raptors ! (given the shooting angle)

Oh, and did I mention? you can go fast as hell in them!

Old Post 02-26-2004 11:33 AM
Fyre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fyre Click here to Send Fyre a Private Message Click Here to Email Fyre Visit Fyre's homepage! Find more posts by Fyre Add Fyre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Fyre!!

Turn away from the D2!! Stop now before it ruins your life and starts sucking money out of your pocketbook!!

Run AWAY!!

Run AWAY!!!

Take it from a former D2:LoD addict.

Old Post 02-26-2004 12:17 PM
Fyre
|MwGL| Prodigal Son

quote:

lol, im already addicted, have been, and im a former d2 addict

just a former returning addict. and alot of my friends play it, so, yea.

You should join me!
Come to the dark side~!

Old Post 02-26-2004 01:02 PM
Fyre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fyre Click here to Send Fyre a Private Message Click Here to Email Fyre Visit Fyre's homepage! Find more posts by Fyre Add Fyre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Looks like Atari / Epic Games didn't want Battlefield: Vietnam stealing any of their thunder so they've moved up the release date a day to March 15th (versus previously announced March 16th):

"UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 GOES GOLD
Epic Games Completes Development on Highly Anticipated Multiplayer Opus; Game Will Be Available Worldwide March 15

LOS ANGELES – March 4, 2004 – Atari and Epic Games are pleased to announce that development is complete on Unreal® Tournament 2004, the highly anticipated follow-up to last year’s smash Unreal Tournament 2003 and the third installment in the mega-selling Unreal Tournament franchise. The game is expected to be available at retail stores worldwide on March 15."

Old Post 03-04-2004 12:11 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

BTW....I LOVE THIS FOOKIN GAME!!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 03-19-2004 01:26 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Fyre
lol, im already addicted, have been, and im a former d2 addict

just a former returning addict. and alot of my friends play it, so, yea.

You should join me!
Come to the dark side~!

Oh yes, I was lord of the dark side. high king of the dark side. ruller of all that I saw in the dark side.

But I saw the light and was saved from the dark side. I have been turned away from that life style and I don't plan on going back. I spent money while in the dark side. I have found a new outlet and no longer desire to be part of the dark side.

i now desire to part of the light. I have chosen a path far brighter and less dark and will continue on that path until the time comes to leave the path all together.

come and join me on the path to light. let me show you the light.

Old Post 03-19-2004 11:42 AM
Urb4n_D3c4y
Disgruntled Neighbor

quote:

Anyways... i moseyed on down to target and drooled on the package until the box dissolved and the store was forced to give it to me. It's a $35.00 well spent... if your mouth is dry. Ut04 is one of the better multiplayer games i've played. With 102 levels (new and old) to pulverize your enemies in it won't get boring very quickly.

-The best tactic is to get a grenade launcher and attach the grenades to a friendly scorpion and let him drive into a crowd of enemies...oh the good times you will have.

P.S.-Tribes vengeance SHOULD be arriving within the coming year.

Old Post 04-03-2004 12:12 PM
Urb4n_D3c4y is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Urb4n_D3c4y Click here to Send Urb4n_D3c4y a Private Message Click Here to Email Urb4n_D3c4y Find more posts by Urb4n_D3c4y Add Urb4n_D3c4y to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Very curious to see if TRIBES can release a good follow up to TRIBES 2. I hope they are paying attention to what is going on around them.

Also, how about the prices of games lately? Someone actually realize we are all not made of gold? I have bought more games this quarter than ever before.

Old Post 04-03-2004 12:57 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

I know! They're coming out at less than $50!!!! and they go on sale for less than $40!!!!! Speaking of which, Far Cry is on sale for $29.99...umm...I'm posting this on Sunday, by the way.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 04-03-2004 07:40 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 12:33 PM. Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]