Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > Sacred Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Oh, crap. BTW...this game is OUT! I didn't even realize it was available, but it is! Retails for $39.99

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2004 10:37 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

Blasphemy, I say! quote:

I have to admit, I'm enjoying this game even more than Diablo 2:LOD and Dungeon Siege.

The Gladiator rocks! I was doing 300-400 damage at level 8!

All the classes say the funniest things. The gladiator even says "Hasta La Vista, Baby"!

I've been playing for at least 12 hours on this, and I've only uncovered less than 4% of the world. This land is HUGE.

Old Post 04-05-2004 05:37 AM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Are you still playing the demo? Because I keep forgetting about the stupid little red box and having to revert to a saved game! Fargin bastages!! I'll be buying this as my Diablo III

Old Post 04-05-2004 06:43 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Nope, playing the actual game. I can now do a 1000 hit points with the combat art "Fist of the Gods". It's freakin hilarious. There's like six guys surrounding me, and I use the FotG, which kills all of them at the same time. I have a quarter circle of dead bodies lying in front of me. Gotta love it!

Old Post 04-05-2004 01:56 PM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pc_g0d
Mr. Motion Sickness

quote:

So how are the graphics..is it more like D2 (top down) or DS (follow me cam). I'm playing NWN because DS (along with every FPS out there) makes me get motion sickness (poor me!). So...what's it like?

Old Post 04-05-2004 04:49 PM
pc_g0d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pc_g0d Click here to Send pc_g0d a Private Message Click Here to Email pc_g0d Find more posts by pc_g0d Add pc_g0d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

I'd say the graphics are more along the lines of D2.

MOMO...where'd you buy it?

Old Post 04-05-2004 05:10 PM
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

SSSHHHH! You can buy it from Online stores. None of the retail stores are carrying them right now for some reason. Both Amazon and EB games has it available for $39.99.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/241765.asp

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...ce&s=videogames

Old Post 04-05-2004 06:51 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Yeah, I saw it online (EB is backordered). But that's not entirely true, because GameStop has them. And ....somewhere else, too, online. That place Warman linked to, gogames, or whatever has it for cheaper...about $41, which includes shipping.

Old Post 04-05-2004 09:04 PM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

The copy I have is the UK version, I recommend it simply because the US version has all the gore taken out. (Dismemberment, exploding people, blood and so on)

Old Post 04-05-2004 09:10 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

It's hilarious when my gladiator punches the head off! He even sometimes punches a leg or arm off too! And boy does the blood gush out!

Old Post 04-06-2004 06:23 AM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Wait a sec....you got the import version for $39.99??

Old Post 04-06-2004 06:58 AM
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Ya know, price is so relative these days

Old Post 04-06-2004 12:35 PM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

I got the import version for like.... uh... 8 hours of bandwidth. I am planning on buying it though, so I can play on the open and closed servers instead on just lan.

It's really a great game and I have been having a lot of fun with it.

I have played each class to level 10 or so, and I think the wood elf and the dark elf are way overpowered, my woodelf shoots about 15 arrows at a time and does 250 with each one.

Old Post 04-06-2004 01:01 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

You dang lawbreakers...I wouldn't pay an extra $10 for blood and gore, especially when that has so little to do with the quality of gameplay.

Old Post 04-06-2004 05:41 PM
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

Blood = Fun dangit

Old Post 04-06-2004 05:47 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 05:26 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]