Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > Interested in FREE MMORPG Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

Interested in FREE MMORPG quote:

If you have time to kill, Like MMORPGs, and don't mind it being... well FREE. Check out Conquer.

www.conqueronline.com

I been playing this way too much. I hate to admit being hooked on an MMORPG but damn this is a fun lil game. Oh and did I mention it's free? It's supported by idiots like me who buy stuff from the company to upgrade my in-game weapons. Great thing is you don't have to buy them, some rare enemies drop them.

I reccomend anyone who enjoys a good MMORPG check this out.

I mean.. I'm the biggest FPS freak out there. And I'm addicted.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2004 01:14 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvilTekno
|MwGL| Ninj4

quote:

If you want more free MMORPG's, check out Maple Story
http://www.mapleglobal.com

and keep an eye on this upcoming one called Knight Online
http://www.knightonlineworld.com

I play Maple Story now and then when I'm bored, but I know I'm gonna be hooked to Guild Wars when it comes out.

The Geneva Convention explicitly allows the use of chemical weapons in the event of momma jokes.

Old Post 12-10-2004 02:10 PM
EvilTekno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EvilTekno Click here to Send EvilTekno a Private Message Click Here to Email EvilTekno Find more posts by EvilTekno Add EvilTekno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvilTekno
|MwGL| Ninj4

quote:

oops, turns out Knight Online has already been released! Go check it out, I'm gonna give it, and Conquer, a spin today, see which one I like better

The Geneva Convention explicitly allows the use of chemical weapons in the event of momma jokes.

Old Post 12-10-2004 02:12 PM
EvilTekno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EvilTekno Click here to Send EvilTekno a Private Message Click Here to Email EvilTekno Find more posts by EvilTekno Add EvilTekno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 02:48 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]