Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > What the hell is a "Fury's Eye"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

Question What the hell is a "Fury's Eye" quote:

Ok. went through the Puzzle Dungeon in the Subterranean River Region 4. and in the unique chest in the end is a big eyeball called a "Fury's Eye". Anybody know what the hell it is. It doesn't seem to apply to any quests I have found yet. I can transmutate it for gold. But, I don't want to if it is important later. Anybody have an idea?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2002 03:18 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Clickz0r

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 04-14-2002 05:54 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Cool, Thanks Anthos.

Be a while before I try this. Did you see that stats on the chicken mini-boss and boss. Damn. Gonna have to be big-ass pimp before I go after them.

Old Post 04-14-2002 09:38 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

Chicken Pion quote:

Rikus was only hitting him for about 5 points of damage each hit...

But he says they drop some major cool shit. Like 1.5 Million gold when he sold 1 item....

Old Post 04-16-2002 01:05 PM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

I need to contact Rikus and go there with him. We could get Freex to go as well since he is pretty high level. Squirre1, email me Rikus' phone number. Also, since it looks like Anthos' link doesn't work anymore, here is another one

http://www.forumplanet.com/planetdu...2980&tid=604445

Old Post 04-16-2002 02:51 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by BurnPilot
Also, since it looks like Anthos' link doesn't work anymore, here is another one
Or maybe you are just gay and don't know how to use the internet....there's nothing wrong with the link. Plus it loads quicker, because it's just at text file .

Old Post 04-16-2002 04:20 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Actually Anthos,

I got the following error when I clicked on the link:

Referer Link Error

On every single HTML page of GameFAQs is the following request:
Feel free to link to this page, but not directly to the FAQs..
You're seeing this error message because it appears that you're linking from an external site directly to one of the text files stored at GameFAQs. GameFAQs is not a free public file server. Bandwidth costs money, and when sites link directly to files stored on the site, it becomes both a financial and resource drain. We've tried asking, but some sites simply don't care, so now we've implemented a technical solution.

There are four possible reasons you are seeing this message:

1. You came from a direct link to a FAQ on GameFAQs from another site, and your link was properly blocked. See the paragraph above for why.
2. Your web browser is passing improper URL data in the Referrer header. Your web browser may be over-compensating for a mistake you made in the address bar, and passing this information unintentionally. To fix this, just click the "Home" link on the left and surf normally.
3. Your web browser is passing forged URL data in the Referrer header. Some browsers can be configured to hide referrer information, but instead of passing a blank header, it passes a forged one. To fix this, change your browser's security settings. If you are using Opera and having problems, try viewing this page for some pointers.
4. You are behind a firewall or proxy server, and it is passing forged URL data in the Referrer header. If you are using one of these services, you or your network administrator may need to change the configuration."

So, I don't think it is Burn's lack of Internet know-how, just a case of the site not allowing direct links to files anymore.

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:47 PM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Yeah what Krogue said. Plus yours didn't have any purdy pictures either, so :P

Here is another link if you want to avoid the forum link I had eariler and want only text like Anthos' had. This one has a longer explaination.

http://ds.heavengames.com/Members/Zen/chicken.html

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:20 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Well, then GameFAQs is gay. It's fixed now, at any rate. Try to do something nice for someone and see what happens...sheesh.

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:30 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 01:28 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]