Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > It's a girl
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

It's a girl quote:

Emily Beth O'Dell was born December 18th 2007 at 11:48 am. She is 18 inches long and 6 lbs 6 ounces.

Kristi and I are doing well. Sorry I didnt let you all know sooner. Being so close to Christmas, everything is crazy down here. As for gaming, I have been playing Titan Quest for a little while. I have a couple of friends down here that LAN with and they are not much for first person shooters. I am also beta testing Saga. It is an strategy based MMO. Those of you who like stategy games will like it. If anyone is playing, my nation name is Whakkan, and I am playing the Machine faction. I dont have a site to host pictures so if you guys want to see a picture of her, just email me and I will forward one to you.

Take Care,

Sir Raven|MWGL|

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2007 01:29 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Wow, Roger!!! Congratulations!!

What a great way to ring in the new year. Hope you all are doing well.

Maybe now that we are in Springfield, we can all get together sometime when you visit KC.

Old Post 12-29-2007 03:31 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

I definatly what to get together with all of you when I come up next. Right now we are looking at June.

Old Post 12-29-2007 11:00 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 07:58 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]