Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > The Quest to the Chicken Level
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

The Quest to the Chicken Level quote:

For anyone who still plays Dungeon Siege, I was thinking about trying to get a bunch of people together to have a massive quest to the chicken level. I would supply the items needed, but would need someone else to host a game. If you are interested post here. I haven't played in a really awesome 8 man game yet and would like to get a full server going for this. Will try to figure out time and such later, but for now post if you would be interested. Also post some info on the character you would use so we can try to get a fairly rounded party.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2002 03:23 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I have a 65 deacon that could participate. I could host it too if I figured out what ports it wants.

Old Post 05-29-2002 01:10 AM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Burn,

I would be happy to host again. It worked ok the last time.

My character still sucks though. I still have that all-around guy that is at level 17-18 on all skills. Not very powerful overall.

But, even if you need me to just set up a server, I could do that too. Is there a dedicated server option? If so, you could let me know when you need it, and I could have it up and running for everyone to join.

Only problem might be bandwidth for 8 people. I haven't ran a game online with more than 5.

Let me know whatever you need me for --

Krogue

Old Post 05-29-2002 05:05 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Come on people, we need a larger group than just 3. As we get more people we can decide when to do it. Would be best for me if we did it on a Friday or Sat and started around 7 cst. That should allow us to get there and get through it before I have to go to work

I myself have 2 different characters that I could use. I have my one Grand Warlock, or whatever he is, and a Melee guy. It looks like we would go on regular right now, but with a bunch of people in the game it should still provide a challange even for high levels.

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:57 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Ill grab my brother maybe, hes got a more melee type dude thats just a tad higher than me. Oh yea, fridays would be best.

Last edited by KaiserRoll on 05-31-2002 at 02:17 PM

Old Post 05-31-2002 02:13 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

Smile quote:

I have a low level char. that would make a great meat shield. ha ha

e-mail would be better when you decide. my pref would be saturday.

later
philip mojo jojo hannum

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:52 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

well I have one character that is like around a level 26 melee and a level 106 all around character so if ya need protection i can handle it....heh

Old Post 06-05-2002 01:11 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

quote:

I'm in.... When are we doing this....

Old Post 06-06-2002 08:26 AM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Well let's shoot for next either this Saturday or a week from Sat. Would be best to start around 7-7:30pm if possible so we can make sure to be done by the time I have to go to work Post and say which Saturday is best. We can meet in IRC and go from there. I'll decide what character I bring by what everyone else has.

Old Post 06-06-2002 09:00 AM
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Hmm, trying to remember what I had my warrior up to last time I played. I played like mad for weeks upon end and got some pretty uber gear, though I think I found the max AC on chest pieces in the game (around 679 or something) short of using mods. Shame my weekend is gonna be busy - I rarely get the chance to play that large of a network game of it.

Old Post 06-06-2002 02:31 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Well I have some stuff to do tonight so it looks like it will have to be next saturday when we go on the quest. Sorry to anyone who was looking foward to it.

Old Post 06-08-2002 10:10 AM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

For anyone who was interested, let's try and do this on Saturday the 15th. We will try and start at 7:00pm cst and go until we are done. Meet in MwGL's irc channel at about 6:45. I've been fine tuning and leveling, my god is leveling slow when you get to high levels, my main character so I can either sit back and heal or distract chickens. See you all there.

Old Post 06-12-2002 02:51 PM
pc_g0d
Mr. Motion Sickness

Smile DS Game Sat the 15th quote:

I'm up for playing at that time. If your still looking for people. I have a leve 60 combat mage. I have a friend with a level 67 nature/ranged character that can play also. I'd love to do an 8 player chicken run.

Its been years since I've used IRC so I'd have to figure that out again...but other than that I'm good to go.

Let me know if you guys want us to join you.
Tim
pc_g0d@hotmail.com

Old Post 06-12-2002 05:02 PM
pc_g0d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pc_g0d Click here to Send pc_g0d a Private Message Click Here to Email pc_g0d Find more posts by pc_g0d Add pc_g0d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

quote:

K, here is the info...
Server: irc.enterthegame.com
channel: #mwgl

Old Post 06-12-2002 06:10 PM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Something that just occured to me. Please have your copy of Dungeon Siege at version 1.0, this means no beta patch, if possible. If more people end up with the beta patch on than not, it shouldn't be a problem. But of more people end up without it, we will go without it.

Old Post 06-15-2002 05:06 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 11:10 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]