Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > A Better Site For You
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

A Better Site For You quote:

How can we make this a better site for you. We would like to make the MwGL website one that is not the best at this or the best at that, but one that is a jack of all trades site. How can we get the site to that point. This is your chance to provide feedback on how to make the site better. Please supply your input on what you would add to, remove from, or update on this website.

Thanks for your input guys and gals...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2002 03:07 PM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav1n
Disabled

My Thought quote:

One thing ive been liking about sites lately is the demos and movie sections. If you guys could incorporate a place for all kinds of demos and movies that would grab my attention. maybe a little bit better files section and i see the reviews sections is coming soon, thats a plus. make sure the stuff thats gets posted is usefull, seems lately theres so much thats being said that each day im missing news.

Old Post 06-11-2002 06:05 PM
Rav1n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav1n Click here to Send Rav1n a Private Message Click Here to Email Rav1n Find more posts by Rav1n Add Rav1n to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbh

quote:

Site looks great, I think. If anything has even remotely ever bothered me, it's been the yellow on gray... but it's not a big deal, and I'm used to it now How about a counter to the next event?

No, wait. How about a next event? *hint* *hint*

-dbh

Old Post 06-11-2002 06:31 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rav1n
Disabled

quote:

Isnt that a thought, host a lan when you know its gonna be jam packed full of fun and lets not forget about attendance being full. na maybe not, that doesnt sound like fun at all.
hehe.

whens the next lan
Lan Lan Lan

Old Post 06-11-2002 07:43 PM
Rav1n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rav1n Click here to Send Rav1n a Private Message Click Here to Email Rav1n Find more posts by Rav1n Add Rav1n to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tracer

How about.... quote:

I think it would look the best if the "register" link worked, and we could all sign up for another lan. Im going crazy, I did a bunch of case mods, and other stuff, and want to go lan. GET IT GOING SQUIRREL!

Tracer

Old Post 06-12-2002 11:27 AM
TiTyBaNG

quote:

Yea The count down to another LAN sounsd good

Old Post 06-12-2002 02:50 PM
Mr.Sparkle

quote:

Here's an idea squirre1, hold some kind of case modding contest aswell as add a casemoding section to the site and forums. With this you could get sponsers from modshops on the net such as aquastealth, xiode, dangerden, caseetc, and the list goes on, I know about half of the Z? crew are into casemodding in some degree(from the smallest handle to the full blown watercooling system[a sign of things to come, eh?])
Again, Just a thought.
Mr.Sparkle of Z?

Old Post 06-13-2002 06:37 PM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Or you could just get by, renaming a forum or something just for the case modders.

Old Post 06-13-2002 07:34 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 11:06 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]