Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > Neverwinter Nights Help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

Neverwinter Nights Help quote:

I have been playing Neverwinter Nights religiously now since it came out. I am currently in Chapter 2: Part 5, in Luskan, doing the Captains' Quests. I have been taking some notes while I play (you know, where the good stuff is, etc....), and am willing to help anybody who needs it. I have the complete walkthrough for the game from the strategy guide, so if anyone has a place they are stuck at, or a have a question I can answer, leave me a message here on the Board, and I will answer and help as much as I can.

Also, rumor is Rikus is developing a MOD called "The Academy". If you are developing any MOD's or need help practicing as a Dungeon Master while testing a MOD. Post a note here in the Forum, and I would be more than happy to traipse through your dungeon, so you can practice trying to destoy me.

I am currently only a Level 12 Fighter, but I am still growing, and will be a big boy one day.

This Game Freakin Rocks .... It may even keep me from trying Warcraft 3 for a few weeks. (and that is saying alot)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2002 06:56 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

Re: Neverwinter Nights Help quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Krogue
I am currently only a Level 12 Fighter, but I am still growing, and will be a big boy one day.

This Game Freakin Rocks .... It may even keep me from trying Warcraft 3 for a few weeks. (and that is saying alot)

I have a Ranger (6) / Fighter (5) / Rogue (1).

I stopped playing WC3 when I got this. Probably won't play it again, until after I beat NWN.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 07-01-2002 09:18 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Anthos,

Where you at? And, is the one level of Rogue helping with Locks at all. That has been my one temptation (well, that and the whole Ranger getting to talk to animals thing which IS pretty cool).

Of course, I can bash open around 99% of the doors and chests and such, but that 1 percent really annoys me, cause I just want to know what is in those.

Also, with that Rogue part of you, are you setting traps at all. If so, you got to convince Eliath at the Alliance Arms Inn in Port Llast (Chapter 2) to show you the blackmarket stuff he has. Pages and Pages of traps and lockpicks and such. I convinced him to show me, then I couldn't buy anything from him I could use.

Old Post 07-02-2002 08:10 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

I am in Chapter 2, finishing up my loose ends before I travel to Luskan. The rogue element in me helps immensely with unlocking things (not really a factor, since you can hire someone to do that for you, or just bash the thing to pieces) and disabling traps (biggest reason to go at least one level in rogue). I also get sneak attack as rogue, too, which helps increase some damage. I get a slight bonus, due to my ranger abilities with the detecting, as well.

What I do with the things I can't unlock, I can usually bash. If I can't bash it physically, I use magic weapons (arrows or the two Cold Iron Blades I have acquired). The magical damage has taken care of everything so far, except for the the magically protected doors and stuff.

I haven't been setting traps or anything, though. I haven't bothered putting any skill points into that skill. I've seen Elaith's stuff, as well as some guy in Port Llast called "Shady Character".

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:11 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

Woo-Hoo!!!! Just Finished quote:

Wow, it is 1:11 a.m. and I finally finished the Single Player Campaign. That last chick is a real mo-fo. Took me a few tries to get through her.

Well, I am working on a little primer for people still trying to get through the game. I hope to have it posted in the articles section soon.

If anyone has any problems or gets stuck somewhere, just give me a holler, and I will help guide you in the right direction.

Old Post 07-06-2002 01:14 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 12:43 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]