Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Food Served - Burgers and hotdogs or Pizza/Sandwiches?
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

Food Served - Burgers and hotdogs or Pizza/Sandwiches? quote:

As all who attended this past weekends event, know that we tried something new in terms of the meal(s) provided. Instead of the normal pizza/sandwhich meals, we opted instead to haul out the grills and cook up burgers and hotdogs for the attendees. Now we're wanting to gauge your guys' feelings on this. Did you like it? Would you prefer pizza instead? Other suggestions for a different type of meal you'd like to see (no, a steak dinner is out of the quesiton ) ? We're just exploring ideas at this point - not wanting to keep them tastebuds bland from the same thing over and over...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2003 02:13 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[atr]-infected

quote:

the burgers hit the spot. gg

Old Post 02-10-2003 02:36 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
excidium

quote:

I really liked the burgers and hot dogs.

Old Post 02-10-2003 03:08 PM
atr.recoil

quote:

it was soooo much better than last time...i think im not the only one that will say that. the burgers and stuff were good but im a pizza man so GO PIZZA!!! nice though. the tourney's were MUCH more organized. cs tourneys at 5 in the morning arent that cool. but GJ and hope you guys make the next one even better. hint: FREE BAWLS :>

Old Post 02-10-2003 03:29 PM
d00d

quote:

i liked it, good burgers, but i also like pizza, perhaps one cookout meal and one pizza?

Old Post 02-10-2003 03:33 PM
Brett
Disabled

was good quote:

Better prizes is what we need! give away the bestbuy cards and mice as prizes bc i wanna get atleast more than the entry!

Old Post 02-10-2003 04:51 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Will_T

quote:

at everlan they have the hooters girls come D: oh well it was worth a try wasn't it? ) The burgers were good... possibly subway sandwich platters?

Old Post 02-10-2003 06:53 PM
Overboard
D'oh!

quote:

The burgers and dogs were awesome; this was my first LAN event so I cannot comment on meals past. Having said that though, I can say that I have had a Subway sub in the past and, while they are awesome, I think I enjoyed the "home cookin'" much more.

Awesome job, guys!

Old Post 02-10-2003 07:12 PM
Overboard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Overboard Click here to Send Overboard a Private Message Visit Overboard's homepage! Find more posts by Overboard Add Overboard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

Re: was good quote:

quote:
Originally posted by d00d
i liked it, good burgers, but i also like pizza, perhaps one cookout meal and one pizza?
Interesting idea....anyone else have comments on this one??

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Better prizes is what we need! give away the bestbuy cards and mice as prizes bc i wanna get atleast more than the entry!
Everyone that stayed until the end of the event had the chance to win a Logitech MX700 and $75 cash money. Congrats to the winners

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 02-10-2003 10:51 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-TK-

quote:

I liked the burgers that night. They sounded great and tasted even better. But in the morning after already eaten them the night before, they just didnt sound good at all (even though i ate anther 1 and a half anyway). Perhaps burgers again, but somthing different the next meal? Burgers just didnt sound good for breakfast. Even though its not really breakfast cause its 12, its still breakfast for us.

Old Post 02-10-2003 11:35 PM
sungrex

burgers and lan quote:

Burgers were awsome, this is the first lan I have been to. I liked the whole thing. The burgers were a great idea. The staff was great. Hope to go again soon.

GG mwgl

Old Post 02-11-2003 09:57 AM
[atr]-eclipze

Re: Re: was good quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthos
Interesting idea....anyone else have comments on this one??

Everyone that stayed until the end of the event had the chance to win a Logitech MX700 and $75 cash money. Congrats to the winners

the mx700 is nice, especially for paying 10 dollars for those 10 extra tickets. you all thought i was crazy, but i knew what i was doing

Old Post 02-11-2003 12:12 PM
sungrex

quote:

eclipze = god for ticket pwnage

Old Post 02-11-2003 12:24 PM
Brett
Disabled

i would stay to the end of i could.. quote:

stay up that long on so little sleep..but its ok

Old Post 02-11-2003 03:45 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I kinda like sub sandwiches better than pizza, so maybe those sandwiches and then do the barbecue thing... maybe give us warning so we could bring up some steaks or something to cook ourselves..

Old Post 02-11-2003 05:38 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 06:50 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]