Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Lite a success.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
atr.recoil

Lite a success. quote:

Wow. GJ on the lite event fellas. I can honestly say, in some respects it was more fun than the full event, for obvious reasons if you attended. If you didn't have fun, 1 of 2 things happened to you....1: you were the reason for the fun, 2: you didn't know anybody there. I myself had an EXCELLENT time. I just think how its wierd that everyone can stay up later with less people in attendence. IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE BEACH VOLLYBALL!!!! I had a great time and I want to know how everyone else feels about it. p.s. a BEACH VOLLYBALL tourney next mwgl FOR CASH!!@$@#%

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2003 10:42 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

It woulda been more fun if more people would have put down the CS for a day, but thats pretty much how I expected that event to come out.

Old Post 03-26-2003 10:43 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
atr.recoil

quote:

still whining about the most popular game there.....bah. if you dont like the fact that most of the people there are cs'ers then dont come. simple.

Old Post 03-26-2003 10:47 PM
OpStar

... quote:

personally, CS is the reason me and my friends came. One from South Dakota, I loved it . I'm waiting for the "FULL" version, can't wait for the next one. Me and my friends avoid teh other lans cuz of teh lack of cs.

See you at the next one

Old Post 03-26-2003 11:36 PM
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

Some people like CS, some people don't. I would have liked to see other games besides CS. Really wanted to play some Raven Shield and would still like to see a big Freelancer server get put up. I won't be at the next event, but might be at the one after that. Maybe we can get some other games going. You don't have to "not play cs". Just take a break and try something new, you might enjoy it. Still want to see a massive (64 player) Battlefield/DC game

Old Post 03-27-2003 12:30 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

Call me Old School or what ever... but I'm sure Kaiser will agree... playing a good old game of C&C Tiberian Sun ROCKED. It had been FOREVER since I had the chance to play that game. CS may be a reason most people come... but DAMN it was fun no matter what. And while I didn't *PLAY* any of the Beach Volley Ball... It kept me awake watching it.

Oooo... theres a Keg of Health... anyone hiding behind any corners???

Old Post 03-27-2003 02:08 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

The corners... the corners...
is anyone there? Man, I hope not, I really need that keg of he......

*Head Shot*

aaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Old Post 03-27-2003 02:13 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Man, you'd think that after coming to the last 7 or 8 of these events that I'd be immune to recieving the dreaded 'If you don't like it don't come' comments (will refrain from commenting further on this subject). Tiberian Sun was awesome, its been forever since I played that too... wierd how I still remembered what everything did. Next time if more people bring thier disks we could get a much larger game going... too bad the AI cheats. I seriously wanted to see more UT2k3 going.

Old Post 03-27-2003 09:01 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
atr.recoil

quote:

haha. i was implying that bitching is useless since CS is going to be played at every mwgl unless its banned :\.

Old Post 03-27-2003 09:41 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 03:30 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]