Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > SWG Beta Players
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

SWG Beta Players quote:

Sound off, please, and your main server, as well. We need to do some getting together.

I play mainly on Ahazi and Corb. when Ahazi is not working out for me.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2003 02:48 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

Pissed Off Beta Tester quote:

Anthos, I would love to be playing with you on any Server. I know Rikus Khan and some of his friends play on Corb. They even have a Ventrillo Server set up so we can talk to each other (since friends aren't allowed on the MWGL server without some amount of hassle).

I used to play with them on Tatooine. But, that was in the good old days before the evil mega-patch of June 6th. Ever since then, I have been one of the unlucky few who keep getting the "Update Server Unable to Initialize" error.

I have done everything possible to try and fix it ... I did the items listed in the FAQ about Port Forwarding on my router and changing the Zone security settings in IE ... I updated the firmware on my router ... I tried DMZ mode ... I tried Port Triggering on the router ... I have read every forum I could, to see if anything else could fix it ... others are having this problem as well, and no one so far has offered a universal solution. I even unistalled everything - cleaned out the registry - and re-installed. SAME PROBLEM. Never had issues before that night of the big patch, so obviously something changed on the Sony end of things.

I have emailed the Beta Tech Support Team, but so far have heard nothing back from them. I gave my friend my Buddy key, and he is able to play, so that just pissed me off even more.

If I am ever able to get back into the game I will give you a /tell. What is you name on Corb, and which planet do you frequent?

Old Post 06-11-2003 02:09 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Dude. That just sucks. I guess I'm lucky. I haven't had any trouble with the patch. Took me three hours to download and I got right in.

I'm an artisan on Tatooine by the name of Inav. (corb)
I'm a scout/marksman on Corellia by the name of Pfer. (ahazi)

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 06-11-2003 04:59 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 06:43 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]