Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > And the home of the...Chiefs!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Hollywood

And the home of the...Chiefs! quote:

how about home of the llamas? Gawd what happened to marty's 13-3 football teams......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2001 11:48 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

quote:

People are expecting too much if they think a coach can turn a team around and get them used to his system in one season. I expect that this will be a transition year were all the players get used to the new system. And the players aren' t they only ones that have to get a feel for the new system, the coaches have to get a feel for the players and their talents. I don't expect much this year other than maybe a few glimpses of what will come. All the injuries aren't helping either.

Old Post 10-15-2001 05:04 PM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

I've never expected anything outta the fools ever since we lost the ability to defend - I can remember games of yesteryear when we would only allow one, perhaps two touchdowns in a game and defense would win it for us, providing the offense with turnovers from the other team. *sigh* Then Marty came to town.

Old Post 10-17-2001 07:10 AM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 07:41 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]