Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > A Letter From Our President
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

A Letter From Our President quote:

Now, I don't pretend to know how much of this is 100% true, but I thought it was interesting enough to post it here:

A Letter From Our President.

Dear Voter, just so you know:

*I attacked and took over 2 countries.

*I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

*I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy!).

*I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

*I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

*I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

*In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).

*After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.

*I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president in US history.

*In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

*I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.

*I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.

*I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

*I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president, since the advent of TV.

*I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any other US president in history.

*I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

*I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

*I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

*I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

*I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.

*Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has Chevron oil tanker named after her.)

*I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

*I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.

*I am the first president in US history to order a US attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.

*I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland Security"(only one letter away from BS).

*I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat, but I did it!!).

*I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

*I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

*I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

*I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

*I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

*I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

*I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

*The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

*I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

*I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

*I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

*I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

*I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

*I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

*I set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees whoviolated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

*I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

*I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

*RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

*I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time of war.

*I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use. (wink,wink)

*All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

*All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

*All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

*Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

With Love,
GEORGE W. BUSH
The White House, Washington, DC
Note: this information should be useful to voters in the 2004
election.
Circulate to as many citizens you think would be helped to be reminded about this record.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2003 03:48 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

I, George W. Bush, will take the sole responsibility of every person's actions and the repercussions that followed. I will not take the cheap way out and put some of the blame of previous administrations failures, nor on Congress' inability to pass through legislation that would actually help the country instead of holding it back, nor on the American people who did not go to the polls to vote on how they think this country should be run. I will also take the blame for all the terrorist activities happening in this great country of ours, because God forbid, no other nation has any trouble of any kind from these terrorists. I am ashamed that the U.S. of A. cannot prevent every terrorist attack, even though it's so easy for these terrorists to walk across our country's borders. Oh yes, I'm also to be blamed for all those evil CEO's for destroying their companies and the livelihood of its employees.

You know what, please America, just blame me for everything bad that has happened in this country. I understand that I should have done more, even by having to go around the checks and balances of the legislative and judicial branches, because gosh darn it, I control not only every Republican, but every Democrat as well.

Blah, you're right. I'm just a big loser. I can't control people's minds and make them do the right things, especially those Al-Qaeda.

Old Post 11-13-2003 08:24 PM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

This thread looks like it was cut and paste straight from the tried and true liberal propaganda machine. Many of those points are SO easy to laugh at. Let's look at a few, shall we?

*I attacked and took over 2 countries.
** Clinton decided to invade another country to stop genocide but then pulled out after we lost a few boys in a fire fight (ever seen the movie Black Hawk down?)
Approx ½ million people were slaughtered for ethnic cleansing after we pulled out.

*I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.
** What surplus? That was a paper surplus that would have materialized if the economic boom kept going. Clinton shares this blame too.

*I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
** How is a government responsible for my personal spending/savings ??

*I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
** Funny how we blame Bush for the stock market, which is back on the rise, when the Nasdaq was over 40% off before the elections were even HELD!!!

*I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
** Why do we keep people on death row for decades???

*After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.
** Blame the government for airport security. Why should companies, or anyone for that matter, take personal responsibility for anything. Typical liberal thought.

*In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
** Business runs in cycles. Economy had shifted for a downturn BEFORE he took office. I don’t blame Clinton for this either, this is the way a capitalistic society works. Look at the last 100 years and tell me different.

*I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.
** That’s funny, ‘cuz I thought it was Bush who got legislation signed to EXTEND unemployment benefits. I know people who were saved by this.

*I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.
** Another bogus point shifting the blame away from personal fiscal responsibility.

*I cut health care benefits for war veterans.
** Clinton did this too but in a much larger way. Though Bush did push for pay raises at the beginning of his office after Clinton neglected to raise our boys’ pay during times of unprecedented expansion and tax revenues.

*I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
** What the ‘world’ thinks of us changes from moment to moment. Should I call the WAHmbulance? I don’t see these people praising us when we stop genicide or send $$$ and food to 3rd world countries to save them.

*I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.
** What the hell does this mean to anyone outside of these companies. These people are SOLELY responsible for how they handle (cook) their books.

*I am the first president in US history to order a US attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.
** Eliminated a tyrant and saved millions from oppression. I guess this is a bad thing.

*I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
** This is a lie!

*I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
** What does this mean? That he followed FBI protocol and got to safety during 9/11? This is really lame here. ALL presidents and cabinet members are too seek safety during events such as these.

*I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.
** I guess the CIA doesn’t count?

*I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
** Once again why do WE care what people “feel” about us? Was this a world wide poll of every person was 100% educated on the subject? Or was this the ranting of the typical radical parties who oppose us when we do anything? Brilliant point made by the liberals here.

*I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.
** Please name them.

*I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
** This is a bold faced lie! Look at the facts (numbers) before he took office.

Old Post 11-14-2003 01:25 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Thanks, Missouri. You made much better counter-points than I did. Great job.

Old Post 11-14-2003 06:37 AM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Freex of Nature
Thanks, Missouri. You made much better counter-points than I did. Great job.
Especially considering you made no counter-points at all. And his name is Mizzouri

But, yes, thank you, Mizzouri. So far, you've been the only one to respond the way I was hoping.

Old Post 11-14-2003 06:43 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Doh!

Yeah, I know I really didn't make any counter-points...just too lazy to research the facts!

Old Post 11-14-2003 06:34 PM
DeathsDoor[SS]

quote:

I also Thank You Mizzouri for taking a stand on countering what is essentially weakening the morals of this great nation. Liberals that don't want God in our lives, believe that children should be slaughtered before their first breath, and hide behind the skirts of the "United Nations." President Bush took office at a time when supposedly we were at peace? Living in a government surplus? Corporations were prospering? Please!

Clinton sat by and allowed the ethnic cleansing in Serbia, Albania, and Kosovo before that as you stated Somalia where he sent troops after cutting military budgets in record numbers to both places. We had embassies blown up in Kenya and Tanzania, the U.S.S. Cole got blown up, the U.S. Barracks in Saudi Arabia got blown up, and all Clinton did was launch Tomahawk Cruise missles at Afghanistan. He knew Al Quaida was behind it, yet refused to take possession of Bin Laden when the Sudanese government offered him to us. Oh yeah, the World Trade Center had a bomb go off as well under Clintons administration.

Did you know the surpluses we had was an empty box with a bunch of IOU's? The fact that corporate America was cooking the books should not have come as a surprise! The Clinton administration was using all of our Social Security money to pay for government expenditures! That so called 3 Trillions dollar surplus was fancy bookwork that robbed the Social Security Administration and robbed the senior citizens (our Grandparents!).

I could go on and on but you all catch my drift! Thanks again Mizzouri and all of you who reply, it gives me hope that our country will never forget 9/11/2001. President Bush said that he would not stop til those accountable for the World Trade Center and Pentagon were captured or dead and he still needs our support! Being an election year a lot of Democrats are out trying to get votes and saying a bunch of things that in the end are hurting no one but the men and women out there in the foxholes of Iraq and Afghanistan... God Bless!

Old Post 11-14-2003 06:58 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Most of these lies are born on liberal news platforms. First of all, and foremost to me, other countries do not hate us. I have been to alot of these countries, and the opinion is quite the opposite. I have been hugged by old men from Korea to young children in Saudi Arabia. These countries love us, and what we do for them. But, one person speaks out against us, and it's all over the news. Next time someone is talking bad about our country look to see who it is - 99% of the time it is a college student or professor (the students get it from the professors - the breeders of liberalism).

Great point DeathsDoor. What you left out is...The liberals pass a law to stop you from putting an animal out of it's missery, but you can crush the skull of a fetus (who is not always in missery).

About the Military Funding. I was scraping by with Clinton, who would not give us a 3% raise which would bring us within 10% of normal pay for our civilian counterparts. We ended up with a 1.5% raise. Bush comes in and gives us a 3% raise and upped our family seperation from $100 a month (for crying out loud) to $250 a month. The most important of all:

George W. Bush brought back our 50% retirement fund that pays us 50% of our base pay after 20 years of dedicated service - until we die (this item was accomplished BEFORE 9/11). Bill Clinton is the one who dropped it to 35%. Liberals could give a rats a** about the ones who defend the right for them to be that way. And if someone tells me one more time that I kill women and children, and Red Cross workers ... so help me GOD!

Wake the F*** up and get a grip with reality. (that is not aimed at any one person). I know people have different beliefs and the right to speak them. But for REAL - get your facts straight, not from the idiot box (TV) that feeds your whole ignorant family, and starves mine.

Old Post 11-16-2003 08:27 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

IGNORANT adj (syn LIBERAL)
1. ignorant, nescient, unenlightened, unlearned, unlettered -- (lacking general education or knowledge; "an ignorant man"; "nescient of contemporary literature"; "an unlearned group incapable of understanding complex issues"; "exhibiting contempt for his unlettered companions")
2. ignorant, illiterate -- (ignorant of the fundamentals of a given art or branch of knowledge; "ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "musically illiterate")
3. ignorant, inexperienced -- (lacking basic knowledge; "how can someone that age be so ignorant?"; "inexperienced and new to the real world")
4. ignorant, innocent -- (used of things; lacking sense or awareness; "ignorant hope"; "fine innocent weather")
5. unversed (vs. versed), ignorant -- (lacking knowledge or skill; "unversed in the jargon of the social scientist")
6. ignorant, unknowledgeable, unknowing, unwitting -- (lacking information or knowledge; "an unknowledgeable assistant")

Old Post 11-16-2003 08:38 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Nobody claimed those were facts, Warman. In fact, I didn't even read any posts in this thread supporting the statements in the original post. I'm certainly glad you decided not to direct your anger/frustration at any one person, since you have no clue where that post came from.

Old Post 11-16-2003 10:09 PM
DeathsDoor[SS]

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthos
Nobody claimed those were facts, Warman. In fact, I didn't even read any posts in this thread supporting the statements in the original post. I'm certainly glad you decided not to direct your anger/frustration at any one person, since you have no clue where that post came from.

The only thing that concerns me is that there are people who believe everything they read. Post that article as a newsrelease and watch how many people will read it and think "wow, why didn't anybody tell me!" There are a lot of posts that are supportive of what is going on and as a majority our citizens support our President. Except for the liberal media that has the access to newsprint, Tv, and cable that spread their liberal views as much as they can. So Warman is right that its not just one person. The true loss would be if nobody spoke up against it and I for one am glad to see people do so.

Old Post 11-16-2003 11:09 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

quote:

Oh, I hear anthos calling warman out... It is just a fun post guys, play with it like a cat playing with a mouse...

* Squirre1 slaps the post with his paw and watches it stagger around... ROFL

Levitra Commercial :P

Old Post 11-17-2003 10:19 AM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

"Damn it feels good to be a gangsta, getting voted into the White House. Everything looking good to the people of the world
but the Mafia family is my boss.

Though every now and then I owe a favour here and there like lettin a big drug shipment, and send them to the poor communites, so we can bust you-know-who.

The voters of the world keep supporting me and I promise to take you very far. All the leaders better not upset me, or I'll send a million troops to die at war

So you all you public kins that help me win, I sincerely like to thank you. Cause now I got the world swingin' from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta"

Old Post 11-17-2003 06:41 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 05:57 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]