Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > FPS (First Person Shooters) > SC: Pandora Tomorrow
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

SC: Pandora Tomorrow quote:

Anyone else bought this, yet? I've only had a chance to watch the opening scene (damn the women-folk), but I'm super-excited. It's almost worth the $35 just for the intro!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2004 09:48 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

It's out already?!

Old Post 03-27-2004 10:42 PM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Dude...it's been out for a few days now. The sound is a little buggy, though...gonna have to research that. There's a multiplayer demo, though, if you don't want to, or can't buy the game right now. There's also a single player demo.

Old Post 03-27-2004 11:34 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

I must say that I am quite pleased so far. Just got to the famous train level. Cut scenes are quite well done, as well as the gameplay.

Old Post 03-28-2004 01:37 AM
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

wocka wocka

Old Post 03-28-2004 09:04 AM
MOMO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOMO Click here to Send MOMO a Private Message Click Here to Email MOMO Visit MOMO's homepage! Find more posts by MOMO Add MOMO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

A real Navy Seal would not be so unsteady... quote:

What the PHUCK is up with the scope on the SC-20K Rifle? I'm sorry, but Sam Fisher is a phucking (former) Navy Seal. No way in your momma's tit would his aim be so unsteady through the scope. This is my biggest complaint. The next complaint is a carry-over from the first game: I have the friggin crosshair directly on a light bulb, but it misses. WTF???!!!

Otherwise, this is one bad-a$$ game!

Old Post 03-30-2004 07:50 AM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

In answer to both of your complaints, use your secondary fire. The scope you hold your breath to steady your aim. The pistol turns to a laser sight, which you can see wavering around and have a much better chance of hitting the light if you are further away.

Old Post 03-30-2004 10:48 AM
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

So, with the scope up, you hold the secondary fire to steady the aim?

Old Post 03-30-2004 10:57 AM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Yup. Didn't you go through training?

Old Post 03-30-2004 01:35 PM
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Uhhh, they never gave me an option to go through training. I selected Single Player, went through the Options, then selected play. Didn't even see a choice for it.

Old Post 03-30-2004 01:56 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Der! The first mission is training! That's why I had the ...you have to go through it. I don't remember, though, if the scope was there or not, but it was the same in the first SC. Maybe you should read the manual that comes with your firearms?

Old Post 03-30-2004 11:42 PM
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Nope, the training didn't have anything on the scope. We only have the pistol and the lock pick on that first mission.
The manual doesn't have anything except for the Argus/mercenary multiplayer section where it says to keep Breath pressed down, and the Breath gauge will only last for so long. I guess the Breath key is the secondary fire for the single player?

Darn it all to hell. I don't know what the hell is going on with this game, but I ran into a "Can't find CD-Rom" problem, and when I couldn't get rid of it, I tried re-installing, but it freezes at the very last part of the install where it asks for the 1st cd again. Tried re-installing three times now, but the same thing keeps happening. I think I'm cursed.

Old Post 03-31-2004 04:12 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

D'oh! That sucks, dude....did you try uninstalling and then reinstalling? Make sure you copy your saved game, if you've made a significant amount of progress.

Old Post 03-31-2004 05:32 PM
MOMO
King of MOMO Land

quote:

Yep, un-installed, did searches to see if I missed some files, and even went and deleted all entries in the registry. Freakin thing still won't finish installing.
Yeah, I definately saved the save files. I had just arrived in the jungle area before all the crap started.

Old Post 04-01-2004 08:22 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 12:05 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]