Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Game Day - At Mojo's House!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

Exclamation Game Day - At Mojo's House!! quote:

Everyone,

This is going to be a short notice game day at my house. I am posting this information to everyone who is a member of this forum letting everyone know that I am opening up my house to you all to play games at my place.

I am wanting to play Counter Strike: Source so bring your Valve ID and come on over.

Once we get bored with that, how about some Half-Life 2: Deathmatch? This would be way cool as well.

After that, I would like to try and play some old school Unreal Tournament. If no one wants this, then we can play some UT2K4 and see how it goes with some stunt maps. (KCShadowDragon this means you!! Send me maps I don't have any)

Once that is all done, we will call it quits and go home.

The only thing is, I would really like you to private message me if you intend to come so that I know how many are going to be here. I think that 10 should be the minimum so that we can get two teams of 5 for some serious 5-on-5 action. That would be cool. Beyond that 20 would be max. If you would like to be here, please send me an instant message and you will then directions which will confirm you attendance.

This is gonna be good only if you all show up, so come on out.

Later,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2005 05:33 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

I allready told you I was going to at least say Hello. I won't have time to play cause I have to work.

But I will bring a disk of maps as soon as I round them up.

Old Post 03-12-2005 08:18 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Sweet!!

Old Post 03-12-2005 09:35 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

HL2DM is much friendlier with smaller games in my opinion. Eight people in the standard maps is perfect.

On what date anyways?

Old Post 03-13-2005 12:11 AM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Hey hey, I would be up for this. Need a table or anything?

edit: I have one of those hard white plastic tables.

Old Post 03-13-2005 01:32 AM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvilTekno
|MwGL| Ninj4

quote:

I'd love to come, actually get a chance to meet some of the other members. Sadly I am still without stable transportation so my attendance looks bleak.

The Geneva Convention explicitly allows the use of chemical weapons in the event of momma jokes.

Old Post 03-13-2005 02:58 PM
EvilTekno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EvilTekno Click here to Send EvilTekno a Private Message Click Here to Email EvilTekno Find more posts by EvilTekno Add EvilTekno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Reflex, Bring it.

Old Post 03-14-2005 03:47 PM
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by EvilTekno
I'd love to come, actually get a chance to meet some of the other members. Sadly I am still without stable transportation so my attendance looks bleak.

I would love to come and get you, but since I am hosting, my ability to pick you up looks tough. Please ask around, I would like to have you come play with us as well. I just can't come and get you.

Send me a private message and we can talk more about this.

Later,

Old Post 03-14-2005 03:49 PM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

What date is the event? Is it the date listed on the information page? Im lost, someone spell it out for me.

Old Post 03-14-2005 10:20 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KaiserRoll
What date is the event? Is it the date listed on the information page? Im lost, someone spell it out for me.

Date: March 19, 2005
Where: Mojo's House
When: Arrive at 10AM
How Long: When we get tired
Directions - send private message to Mojo.

I think that about covers it.

Later,

Old Post 03-15-2005 09:19 AM
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

I'll bring in a dedicated UT2k4 server. In other words I'll leave the beautiful Pam with you all. I know Mojo misses her so she'll stay the weekend. I'll be there by 10 on Sat. I'll come pick her up Sun afternoon. Mojo email me and I'll coordinate pickup.

Old Post 03-15-2005 10:29 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvilTekno
|MwGL| Ninj4

quote:

If it's the 19th I will be unable to attend no matter what. Must make the rare trip out of town to see the family this weekend.

The Geneva Convention explicitly allows the use of chemical weapons in the event of momma jokes.

Old Post 03-17-2005 10:05 AM
EvilTekno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EvilTekno Click here to Send EvilTekno a Private Message Click Here to Email EvilTekno Find more posts by EvilTekno Add EvilTekno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Ok, party on Way.. - huh EvilTekno. I hope you have a good trip. See you next time.

Old Post 03-18-2005 11:44 AM
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Hey Kaiser!!

Call me, I want my hard drive back!!

Check your private messages for the phone number.

Later,

Old Post 03-28-2005 04:11 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 06:50 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]