Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Tournaments for MwGL Fall event
Choose which one you want for the third tournament!
This poll is closed.
Medal of Honor 3 13.64%
Return to Castle Wolfenstein 4 18.18%
Soldier of Fortune 2 0 0%
Jedi Knight 2 5 22.73%
Unreal Tournament 1 4.55%
Unreal Tournament 2003 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Squirre1
|MwGL| Founder/Leader

quote:

Let's just say I want to see a LAN based 64 man game and God willing I will... I say 32 on 32... Anyone up for that...?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2002 11:57 AM
Squirre1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Squirre1 Click here to Send Squirre1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Squirre1 Visit Squirre1's homepage! Find more posts by Squirre1 Add Squirre1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbh

quote:

*looks at emoticons*

Damn, no smiley is big enough. Sux0r!

I can hardly wait!

-dbh

Old Post 09-24-2002 01:35 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr.Sparkle

quote:

I'm up for 64 man battlefield game.
Mr.Sparkle

Old Post 09-24-2002 03:41 PM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

The demo or the actual full game?

Oh yea, where you going to get a server big enough to do that? If I remember right the reccomended stats per person were pretty hefty for this game.

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:59 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce_1337

quote:

If i voted for something else, i want to change my vote to ut2k3. ut2k3 > counter-strike.

Old Post 09-24-2002 06:04 PM
Brett
Disabled

bruce leet oh really quote:

cs sucks :X

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:20 PM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Just to clarify, as there have been a couple of contradicting comments, the reason for removing the BF1942 tournament is the fact that we would have to have several LARGE teams. Not necessarily organized teams, but it would be better that way. We are not doubting the fact that it will be a popular choice for gaming. The reason it was removed as a possibility is because of necessity to have several teams with at least 10 people each. To make a QUALITY tournament, that would mean having basically the entire attending population at the LAN competing in this one tournament. That, in all practical assumption, is not very likely. Depending on attendance and popularity at future LAN events, it may indeed become a tournament choice. Until then, we'll have to wait and see.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 09-24-2002 09:48 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

The Winner is... quote:

Unreal Tournament 2003.

Thank you to all that took the time to post your thoughts and those that voted, as well!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 09-25-2002 11:16 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 10:06 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]