Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > FPS (First Person Shooters) > This guy is GOOD!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

This guy is GOOD! quote:

Check out the attached image.

Anthos has attached this image:

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2005 08:11 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

He hit you with the grenade, the impact of it does a damage.
Also, sometimes it gets stuck on you and really messes you up, I killed a teammate because I threw a smoke and hit him in the back, and it got stuck inside of him and did 100 damage.

Old Post 02-12-2005 12:44 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Reflex
He hit you with the grenade, the impact of it does a damage.
Also, sometimes it gets stuck on you and really messes you up, I killed a teammate because I threw a smoke and hit him in the back, and it got stuck inside of him and did 100 damage.

Uh, yeah....I was posting it for entertainment purposes. I know how it works.

Old Post 02-12-2005 06:46 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snooggums
n00bie

quote:

I'm sorry, but is this CS:source?

Old Post 02-13-2005 02:27 AM
snooggums is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snooggums Click here to Send snooggums a Private Message Click Here to Email snooggums Find more posts by snooggums Add snooggums to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Yup.

Old Post 02-13-2005 09:04 AM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthos
Uh, yeah....I was posting it for entertainment purposes. I know how it works.

I wasn't trying to explain to you how it works asshole, I'm sure you know how you were killed, seeing as YOU WERE PLAYING.

I was pointing it out for anyone who was curious.

Old Post 02-14-2005 07:51 AM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Well, that was less than obvious, since NOBODY had posted a reply inquiring about anything; especially since you said "you" referring to me, specifically. You don't need to get your panties all in a bunch and start name-calling like an eight year old, either.

Old Post 02-14-2005 10:39 AM
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Don't make me come down there and seperate you two. :-)

Ha Ha Ha

Later,

Old Post 02-14-2005 02:47 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthos
name-calling like an eight year old, either.

Well aren't we the pot calling the kettle black? Lucky for you, your uncalled for attack on Kaiser got lost.

Old Post 02-14-2005 09:57 PM
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Reflex
Well aren't we the pot calling the kettle black? Lucky for you, your uncalled for attack on Kaiser got lost.
Well, no, we aren't, but if you'd like to think that, you're more than welcome. I couldn't really care less.

Old Post 02-14-2005 10:15 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 03:26 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]