Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Thank You to Kagato (and other Forum stuff)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

Thank You to Kagato (and other Forum stuff) quote:

Just wanted to give a well-deserved verbal hug to Toby (Kagato). He ponied up the cash to pay for the license for our forum software (which wasn't cheap). And, can I tell him and everybody involved with the forum administration how much I like the new forums setup. They are (in the words of Tony the Tiger) Ggggrrrrreeeeaaaattttt!!!!

The new startup page is fabulous and really helps navigate the boards. Also, outstanding work on culling down the number of boards and cleaning out all the unnecessary filler. I like the "Quick Post" and "Quick Thread" options, and the ease of accessing your personal information.

So, Toby, thank you, and please contact Squirrel, if you read this. I have sent him some funds to give to you to help defray the costs you incurred (note to fellow members .... you too can use Pay-Pal to show your appreciation).

Thanks,

Kyle S.C. Vogel
Krogue|MwGL|

P.S. -- If you are not a member of our group, but would like to become involved in the Administration of the MWGL, never hesitate to email any of the forum admistrators or the webmaster with questions. People like Toby (and the other members of the MWGL) who give of their time and resources to help make this group successful are the sole greatest reason to become a new member and get involved.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2003 04:31 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 03:07 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]