Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > RTS LAN December 16th
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

RTS LAN December 16th quote:

I'd like to get 8 - 16 people to commit to this LAN. If it's a hit then we'll do this type of LAN in between the usual FPS LAN. My current thoughts for games are:

1) Company of Heroes
2) Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars
3) Warhammer: Mark of Chaos

So far my list of potential attendees are:

1)Myself
2) Squirrel
3) Squirrel's main squeeze
4) Kirk
5) Reflex
6) Brad
7) Kaiser Roll
8) Kaiser's Me running friend
9) Joe
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2006 05:23 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I lack those games, but would be interested if I could get ahold of them before then.

Old Post 11-11-2006 01:36 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

As usual, contact Squirrel......his game vault usually contains about everything. On a side note www.amazon.com is where I got Cossacks II the other day and I paid $12 for a new copy. PLEASE NOTE: Napoleonic Wars is the version of Cossacks II that we will be playing (and not the expansion pack).

Old Post 11-12-2006 12:57 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I have edited the original post to reflect that I will open this to more than 8 people.

Old Post 12-03-2006 10:03 AM
KungFu
n00bie

quote:

So, what games for sure we playing? I don't want to buy 10 million games.

Old Post 12-04-2006 11:59 AM
KungFu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KungFu Click here to Send KungFu a Private Message Click Here to Email KungFu Visit KungFu's homepage! Find more posts by KungFu Add KungFu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Company of Heroes for sure, if you want to play Cossacks you will most likely have to buy it, because the copy protection is quite heavy. You should be able to find it for around $15 on Amazon.

Old Post 12-04-2006 05:47 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

What versions of these games will we be running? Latest and greatest?

Old Post 12-05-2006 07:17 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KaiserRoll
What versions of these games will we be running? Latest and greatest?

Yeah, they will be patched unless there is some wierd issue that prevents it.

Old Post 12-06-2006 01:13 AM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Anyone here have Warhammer: Mark of Chaos?

Old Post 12-06-2006 06:07 PM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mizzouri
Anyone here have Warhammer: Mark of Chaos?

I have it, I haven't really played it yet though.

Old Post 12-06-2006 10:02 PM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I will soon. I managed to get a hold of a copy of COH, so far. I should be able to arrange warhammer soon.

Old Post 12-07-2006 10:49 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Make a few copis for the rest of us please.

Old Post 12-09-2006 08:38 AM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

I am really looking forward to playing Company of Heroes, I have been playing it a lot lately to practice and there is some really cool game dynamics.

I can hardly wait for next weekend.

Old Post 12-10-2006 10:51 AM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Reflex, any chance I can pick up a copy of Warhammer from you before next weekend?

Old Post 12-10-2006 11:58 AM
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I like COH much better than warhammer. To me warhammer plays like Rome:TW without the cool civ component.

Old Post 12-10-2006 11:27 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 10:42 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]