Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > Technical Support > Hardware > ABIT IC7 MAX 3 on EBAY + 3.0C P4 CPU
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
WaRMaN
Administrator

ABIT IC7 MAX 3 on EBAY + 3.0C P4 CPU quote:

ABIT IC7 MAX 3 + 3.0C P4 CPU

It is reported as bad, but those items have to be under manufacturer warrnaty no matter who owns them right? Check it out on EBAY and read the guy's story.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-29-2004 04:36 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

If ya wanna take a chance go for it. I probably wouldn't. But then computers are one area I don't take a lot of risks.

Old Post 02-29-2004 04:43 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Warrenty isn't going to cover user inflicted damages. If the dudes been overclocking, they probably won't even deal with you.

Old Post 02-29-2004 06:19 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Kind of odd that he wouldn't RMA the board himself, that's quite a chunk of change to loose out on by selling it via eBAY. Seeing as how he flat out says the machine was overclocked, I'd probably avoid it. I'm not sure how in depth Abit reviews RMA'd boards, but it could kill any chance of warranty replacement if they find it was end user. From the sellers description, I couldn't help but wonder if the BIOS chip may not just need replaced.

Old Post 02-29-2004 08:58 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:01 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]