Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > Technical Support > Case Modding > Favorite Case?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
WaRMaN
Administrator

Favorite Case? quote:

Post links of your favorite cases or the case you've always wanted. Curious to see what you all find.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2004 11:14 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Check out the Directron mid-towers. Lots of cool stuff there. I always enjoy browsing their cases. Definitely gotta go with front USB ports, though. I'm sick of switching out stuff in the back.

******EDIT*******

HAHA! This is f'in cool! CLEAR CASE!!!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 03-16-2004 11:40 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snooggums
n00bie

Unhappy quote:

That looks much better than the cheap ass acrylic I saw on Newegg that had cracks in the picture

Anyway, I am currently using a solid black steel frame miniserver from Cheiftec, and I would like to replace it with this , or another color of the same case, for a smaller size and lighter weight to bring it to LANS, although dang this big heavy case sure is nice for setting on the ground.

Old Post 03-17-2004 04:37 AM
snooggums is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snooggums Click here to Send snooggums a Private Message Click Here to Email snooggums Find more posts by snooggums Add snooggums to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Anthos
Check out the Directron mid-towers. Lots of cool stuff there. I always enjoy browsing their cases. Definitely gotta go with front USB ports, though. I'm sick of switching out stuff in the back.
[/URL]

Oh man those are so gimmicky! I hates them!

If you want a light case I recomemnd a super lanboy, http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-129-145&depa=1

I have one with the machine I just built and I must say, it's the lightest case I have ever seen.

It weighs like 4 pounds or less, it's so light.

edit: Also, directron's claim that "This case is the best gaming case that you can ever find in the world." Doesn't really make me want to buy one, it makes me laugh though.

Old Post 03-18-2004 01:40 AM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Well I will be doing a complete mod on my Lian li case here later this year when I have a garage or someplace to work. I currently use an aluminium case with window.

My lian li is the old style of thiers that is black aluminium. I am not sure what theme I will be using yet so stay tuned and I will have photos of the progress of it along with commentary. I am thinking of a miltary or usa theme but I could easily change my mind.

Old Post 03-18-2004 03:58 AM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Reflex
Oh man those are so gimmicky! I hates them!

If you want a light case I recomemnd a super lanboy, http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...-129-145&depa=1

I have one with the machine I just built and I must say, it's the lightest case I have ever seen.

It weighs like 4 pounds or less, it's so light.

edit: Also, directron's claim that "This case is the best gaming case that you can ever find in the world." Doesn't really make me want to buy one, it makes me laugh though.

Have you ever owned a Directron case?? Methinks thou hast not.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 03-18-2004 08:55 AM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 02:10 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]