Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > I'm stuck at home, can I still play?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
ldonyo
LAN Addict Workhorse

I'm stuck at home, can I still play? quote:

I know ya'll are having a LAN, but I'm stuck at home. I donated some door prizes (assuming Tony brings them ) Would you be pissed if I asked to join in from Lee's Summit?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-18-2004 11:33 PM
ldonyo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ldonyo Click here to Send ldonyo a Private Message Click Here to Email ldonyo Visit ldonyo's homepage! Find more posts by ldonyo Add ldonyo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ldonyo
LAN Addict Workhorse

quote:

Plus, it's late (for me) and I'm kinda drunk, so I'd be easy meat for anyone looking to increase their kill ratio!

Old Post 06-18-2004 11:34 PM
ldonyo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ldonyo Click here to Send ldonyo a Private Message Click Here to Email ldonyo Visit ldonyo's homepage! Find more posts by ldonyo Add ldonyo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tek
Disabled

quote:

Where did these donated prizes go?

Old Post 06-21-2004 08:49 PM
Tek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tek Click here to Send Tek a Private Message Click Here to Email Tek Find more posts by Tek Add Tek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

They were some far cry posters as far as I know. And I have no idea where they went.

Old Post 06-21-2004 10:23 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 04:20 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]