Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Hi
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
SayYourPrayrs
n00bie

Hi quote:

Hey guys, just found your site.. Im in the area and was wondering when the next lan is. I would love to game w/ you guys. Here is my Home server 64.37.104.70:27015 that the one im on ussally. Peace out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-13-2005 03:54 PM
SayYourPrayrs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SayYourPrayrs Click here to Send SayYourPrayrs a Private Message Click Here to Email SayYourPrayrs Find more posts by SayYourPrayrs Add SayYourPrayrs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Welcome to the area, I'm glad to have you here.

We don't have a game day scheduled right now, but keep your eye on our site because we have small personal game days every now and then.

Welcome to the MwGL forums, I hope that you enjoy your stay.

Later,

Old Post 07-13-2005 04:31 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Holy crap, you're the guy that tryed out for us last night, we missed you tonight man.

Small world huh?

Old Post 07-13-2005 11:01 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 11:01 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]