Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > Nooobs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
g0dsp33d

Nooobs quote:

wow i havn't been on here in a long time. we all need to lan again some time...

you guys picked up Flatout 2 yet? fucking great to drink & drive and crash and wreck and get fucked up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2006 11:53 AM
g0dsp33d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for g0dsp33d Click here to Send g0dsp33d a Private Message Click Here to Email g0dsp33d Visit g0dsp33d's homepage! Find more posts by g0dsp33d Add g0dsp33d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Overboard
D'oh!

quote:

I concur, a LAN would be nice.

Of course, I'm always behind the curve, which is reflected by the fact that my only games thus far are BF42, UT2K3 and Diablo II.

Yeah, so I don't spend much $$$ on games. A couple of kids and a wife will drain a bank account quite quickly, unfortunately.

Old Post 09-15-2006 04:30 PM
Overboard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Overboard Click here to Send Overboard a Private Message Visit Overboard's homepage! Find more posts by Overboard Add Overboard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

COuld be worse...

I'm addicted to a free MMORPG....

And I've lost my UT install disks... damnable thing moving.

Old Post 09-15-2006 08:20 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Overboard
D'oh!

quote:

Which free MMORPG are you addicted to? Do tell??

And as far as moving is concerned, I feel your pain. I went about 6 months after I moved not being able to find my CD key for UT2K3...turned out it was in a pile of stuff that had been sitting 6 feet from me the entire time...urg!!!

Old Post 09-19-2006 12:39 AM
Overboard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Overboard Click here to Send Overboard a Private Message Visit Overboard's homepage! Find more posts by Overboard Add Overboard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:05 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]