Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > March Event
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

Exclamation March Event quote:

All right everyone!!

Here is the information for the March event.

You need to bring your computer, extension cords and power strips.

You need to arrive at 8 a.m. with computer in hand. The reason for 8 is that the show starts at 10, and we need to have our stuff set up and running before Marc opens the door to the public. Everyone should be ready to setup quickly and ready to play.

I am sorry for the delay in posting this, it has been quite a day.

Later,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2004 09:53 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

How early is too early?

Old Post 03-05-2004 11:31 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

And how late is too late?

Old Post 03-05-2004 11:34 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

And where am I going and why am I in a handbasket?

Old Post 03-06-2004 05:28 AM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snooggums
n00bie

quote:

I call dibs on Kaiser's team if we play Starcraft.

Old Post 03-06-2004 05:50 AM
snooggums is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snooggums Click here to Send snooggums a Private Message Click Here to Email snooggums Find more posts by snooggums Add snooggums to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Reflex
How early is too early?

I would have to say that 7:55 a.m. is too early. Be there as close to 8:00 as you can.

Old Post 03-06-2004 09:28 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kagato
And where am I going and why am I in a handbasket?

The directions should be on the information page.

But a down and dirty directions include I-35 to 95th street.
West on 95th street to Pflumm.
Right on Pflumm to the community center.

The community center is just past a church on the right side of the road. Look for a sign and look for the building.

Marc will put out signs for the First sunday computer expo along 95th street and at the entrance to the community center so keep an eye out for them.

Other than that, everything else is on the information page.

Later,

Old Post 03-06-2004 09:31 PM
snooggums
n00bie

quote:

I was on the other team and now I remember why I wanted to call dibs ;(

Was fun, thanks everyone for showing up.

Old Post 03-08-2004 09:11 AM
snooggums is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snooggums Click here to Send snooggums a Private Message Click Here to Email snooggums Find more posts by snooggums Add snooggums to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Yep, it went well, I would do it again next month. (Assuming the expo is monthly)

Old Post 03-08-2004 01:34 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Oh yes, the expo is monthly. First sunday of every month.

I have not tried to get ahold of Marc, but later on in the week i will and I'll find out what he thought.

I am glad that everyone who did show up was so cooperative while we got set up. It went very smoothly and I appreciate everyone who helped out.

nicely done everyone.

See you all in April

Old Post 03-08-2004 02:35 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 06:26 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]