Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Active users
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
CCMC
|MwGL| Server Admin

quote:

Sounds like Reflex has this all figured out.

Who wants to mess with me now?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-22-2005 05:24 PM
CCMC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CCMC Click here to Send CCMC a Private Message Click Here to Email CCMC Visit CCMC's homepage! Find more posts by CCMC Add CCMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

I'm a pretty big fuckup though, so I would need help.

Regardless, I don't want to do anything at the clubhouse until the spring atleast.

Old Post 12-22-2005 09:40 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I appreciate you stepping up and offering to whore, I mean host, a LAN for the group. (y)

Old Post 12-23-2005 07:17 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stryke297
n00bie

quote:

what game will the lan be AND GODDAMNIT UPDATE THE FREAKING HOME PAGE!!!!(or let me do it.)

Old Post 01-10-2006 11:10 AM
stryke297 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stryke297 Click here to Send stryke297 a Private Message Click Here to Email stryke297 Find more posts by stryke297 Add stryke297 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

okay. It's updated....first person to find the update gets a cookie.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 01-10-2006 10:48 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stryke297
n00bie

quote:

damnit I want that cookie.

Old Post 01-17-2006 11:45 AM
stryke297 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stryke297 Click here to Send stryke297 a Private Message Click Here to Email stryke297 Find more posts by stryke297 Add stryke297 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anthos
|MwGL| Wicked Sick Admin

quote:

Damn, it's been a week. I think you're the only one trying.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

Nobody wins in a quick-draw contest.

Old Post 01-17-2006 04:47 PM
Anthos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anthos Click here to Send Anthos a Private Message Click Here to Email Anthos Visit Anthos's homepage! Find more posts by Anthos Add Anthos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stryke297
n00bie

quote:

Ya think? Man Im never gonna get my cookie.

Old Post 01-19-2006 11:48 AM
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

I haven't looked at the front page in so long... I wouldn't know it unless it had a blink tag showing me.

Old Post 01-19-2006 04:23 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Werd, we had a couple of posters that did a great job at keeping the home page up to date. We just need new blood in here to pick up the banner once more.

Old Post 01-19-2006 10:56 PM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mizzouri
Werd, we had a couple of posters that did a great job at keeping the home page up to date. We just need new blood in here to pick up the banner once more.

I was posting for a while, it's not hard.

IT'S JUST MIND NUMBINGLY BORING.

Also, every time I post I get about 19 times as much spam for the week afterwards.

Old Post 01-20-2006 12:18 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

Well, it is a shame that no one updates the main page anymore. We def need new blood.

Old Post 01-22-2006 11:31 PM
stryke297
n00bie

quote:

news posting and posting are totally different, and besides there is a link to mail squirre1 about being a news poster, which I did mail him

Old Post 01-23-2006 08:23 AM
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by stryke297
news posting and posting are totally different, and besides there is a link to mail squirre1 about being a news poster, which I did mail him

I was referring to news posting, I posted several times in the past.

Good luck.

Old Post 01-23-2006 12:28 PM
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

quote:

I'll get with the Squirrel this weekend at the LAN about the state of the homepage. Thanks for your input guys.

Old Post 01-23-2006 03:54 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 01:16 PM. Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]