Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > RPG (Role Playing) > Anyone who plays.. but is bored...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

Anyone who plays.. but is bored... quote:

Of good old retail WoW...

I'm gonna extend an invite to you to come check out one of the top 10 private servers.

I'm one of the head GMs there, so you know it's run right. Anyway...

www.wowgasm.org

Check it out. If you see that Rahl is on.. that's me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-05-2008 08:31 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

I have a few questions on this. Tried to find it on the website, but not getting the answers. The FAQ section was not working btw.

1. Is this supose to be WoW or is it something else using there software?
2. How are they able to do this legally and not have Blizzard making them take it down?
3. I have the original WoW before the expansion. Is that all I need or do I have to have the expansion as well?
4. What is different between this one and theirs?

Thanks,

Old Post 07-09-2008 06:07 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

You do need TBC, but you can download the trial and it'll work fine. It is actually WoW. Private servers can't make a profit, any money we get through donations is used strictly for the servers and such. What's different between us and retail? One of our servers is like retail, only you get higher exp rates and higher drop rates. One server is instant lvl 70 for PvPing. The third server has a level cap of 254, as opposed to retails 70.

And I'll look into the FAQ, see what's going on with it.

Old Post 07-24-2008 09:57 AM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Ya I was just curious. I currenly play Cabal Online and I like it. It is not quite WoW, but I dont have to worry about paying for anything if I choose. There are I believe 150-170 lvls in the game, a nations war that you can join in on once you get to lvl 95 and it looks real good. The game is free and there is no fees to play. You can challenge other players to duels as well. There are things you can buy for your character, but will not change anything in the game. I play on Mercury Server and I am a member of the guild Deception. Here is the site.

http://cabal.ogplanet.com/main.og

check it out.. you might like it.

Old Post 07-25-2008 05:14 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 06:30 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]