Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > Misc. > Job Opportunity in KC Area
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

Job Opportunity in KC Area quote:

Just thought I would post this. It was the job I was going to take when I had plans to move back up thier. They asked me to pass it along so here you go IT peeps.

IT opportunity for an individual with successful experience – lots of can do and will do - $45K plus plus – plus ownership potential. Must have the following skills:

PC hardware and related software service and support

Microsoft Server equipment and related software service and support

Effective people skills (liked by other employees and customers)

Ability to be a resource to others.

AM/PM PC and Network Services has worked with over 3,000 customers in the last 12 years. AM/PM is a Microsoft Certified Partner and committed to quality. We believe the most important assets of our company are our people and facilitating their achievement of their personal goals is a matter of both moral obligation and material gain – the right people in the right job have fun and are more successful.

Interested in exploring this opportunity, call or E-mail:

Joe Hartenbower

Joe@ampmsupport.com

Cell: 913.709.4685

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2006 07:49 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

"Effective people skills (liked by other employees and customers)"

Damn, too bad Squirrel can't apply then.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2006 02:47 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 08:21 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]