Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > Where Can I get Patches for the Games We Play?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
WaRMaN
Administrator

Where Can I get Patches for the Games We Play? quote:

Head over to our File Downloads and pick up your most current patches. Are we forgetting your game? Well post a reply and tell us what game patches you would like us to track. Enjoy!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2004 12:00 AM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Halo 1.031
UT2K3 Community Bonus Pack / Epic Bonus Pack / Digital Extremes Bonus Pack / Bright Skins Mod

Last edited by Kagato on 02-11-2004 at 07:52 AM

Old Post 02-11-2004 07:48 AM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

I have the UT2K3 Stuff. SO teach me oh wise one and I'll get it up there.

Old Post 02-11-2004 10:46 AM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

Ooops, new patch for Halo released today - ver1.04
http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1076555667/

Old Post 02-12-2004 12:40 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Thanks! I'll get on that - keep'em coming.

Old Post 02-12-2004 08:15 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

Everything I had for UT2K3 went to the SU Upload WaRMaN

Old Post 02-12-2004 09:27 PM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Thanks! Halo is posted and I'll get the UT stuff soon.

Old Post 02-12-2004 09:45 PM
All times are Central. The time now is 05:40 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]