Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > Technical Support > Buy/Sell Hardware or Software > WANTED: 256 or 512MB 133mhz CL2 ram
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Mizzouri
Super Moderator

WANTED: 256 or 512MB 133mhz CL2 ram quote:

It needs to be cas2 to work with my old Asus A7V board.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2003 06:42 AM
Mizzouri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mizzouri Click here to Send Mizzouri a Private Message Click Here to Email Mizzouri Find more posts by Mizzouri Add Mizzouri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

I might have some here somewhere. I think I have that type for my server, but since it isnt up and running right now, I might be willing to give some of the RAM up. I will check and see if it is the same type and get back with you.

Old Post 10-10-2003 05:15 AM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

While we're on the subject of ram, I'm looking for some pc 2700 or 3200. Something in the 256 to 512 mb range (512 highly prefered).

Old Post 10-13-2003 11:27 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

Can get you some RAM quote:

Kaiser and everyone else,

If you private message me or e-mail me what you need, I can get you some memory. let me know what kind and what size and I'll get you some memory. phannum@mwgl.org

Later,

Old Post 10-21-2003 04:50 PM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 08:17 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]