Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > Technical Support > Buy/Sell Hardware or Software > FS: Diabolic Minotaur Case
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
ldonyo
LAN Addict Workhorse

FS: Diabolic Minotaur Case quote:

I have a Diabolic Minotaur pre-modded case I would like to sell. You can see all the specs on CasEdge's website. The only thing missing is the CCFL. It comes with a 400 watt PSU and a 120mm exhaust fan. It makes for a very quiet PC (baring the use of a Delta on your HSF). I'm asking $50. I'd like this to be a local only deal, as I really don't want to have to ship this anywhere. PM me if you're interested.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2004 10:28 PM
ldonyo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ldonyo Click here to Send ldonyo a Private Message Click Here to Email ldonyo Visit ldonyo's homepage! Find more posts by ldonyo Add ldonyo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

I'd be interested... but I'm a broke.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2004 03:00 AM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 05:06 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]