Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > The Official Word
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

The Official Word quote:

Well, it is official. Kecia, Ben, and I will be loading up the vehicles and moving to Springfield, MO in July. Kecia has accepted a position with the Jordan Valley Community Health Center as a Pediatric Dentist, which means we will be a lot closer to KC after July 1, 2007.

We went down over Christmas and started looking at homes. I think the current plan is to go down in April and spend a few days doing nothing but looking at homes and then putting in an offer on one. More than likely, we will close on a new home in mid-June, so I will come down in mid to late-June for a week or so, to get some early stuff moved and get the house ready to move into.

Of course, I may have to bring my computer down during that period as well in order to make a trip up to KC to get some LAN gaming in. Or, possibly Joe may come down with me and we can bring the Projector and XBOX 360 down with us to get some 105" big screen gaming action going on that.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2007 10:17 AM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 04:50 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]