Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > I've been busy.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
KaiserRoll
Line noise

I've been busy. quote:

I got married back in August out in Indy. Back in January, we had a beautiful baby girl named Isabella. We're still living in Rolla, MO and I'm still going to school.

Wondering if anything interesting is coming up, I would love to bring my wife to a lan party so she can see how much fun it is.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2009 10:35 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sir Raven
|MwGL| Mechwarrior

quote:

Well I am not sure if you read my post, but we moved back to the KC area from Texas. I am currently doing some online classes and working toward a developer certification. Not working at the moment either, but drawing unemployment from Texas till I get through the training.

So far I am 3/4 thru my JavaSE training. I am hoping to take my SCJP certification by the end of next month. Once I complete that, my job hunt should go alot better.

I cant wait for another lan also. I havent played in a lan in a real long while. I dont really have any of the new games yet, but I will get what is needed when a lan is set.

Congrats on your baby girl. I have three of my own. My youngest was born in Dec of '07. Her name is Emily. My other two, son Matthew age 9 and daughter Jessica age 5 (turning 6 on Sat) are with some relatives just outside of Sedalia Mo. till school is out.

So I guess you could say I have busy also.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2009 12:49 PM
Sir Raven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sir Raven Click here to Send Sir Raven a Private Message Click Here to Email Sir Raven Visit Sir Raven's homepage! Find more posts by Sir Raven Add Sir Raven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:03 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]