Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > March = Games Month
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
BurnPilot
A Kamikaze Wombat

March = Games Month quote:

Let's see first off, both Battlefield: Vietnam and UT2K4 are due out on March 16th. From there Rainbow 6: Athena Sword is due out on the 9th and Soldner (a game I've been keeping a watchful eye on) should just make the month by coming out on the 31st. On the consoles, Metal Gear:The Twin Snakes is due out for the Gamecube on the 9th and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow is coming out for the X-Box on the 23rd (hopefully the PC version will be out in early April since this is the only version listed). My God, am I going to have enough money?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-2004 09:57 AM
BurnPilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BurnPilot Click here to Send BurnPilot a Private Message Click Here to Email BurnPilot Find more posts by BurnPilot Add BurnPilot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mojo_jojo
|MwGL| Official

quote:

Yup, I'm gonna have to watch my money as well since most of the PC games you mentioned are games that I really really want. What is a gamer geek like me supposed to do? I'm gonna have to sell something in order to pay for all of these games. :-( And I aint talking about an arm or a leg, I'm talking about my left or right nut here folks.

Rainbow Six: $50
UT2K4: $40
BF:V $40
Soldner: $50

Hey, we're talking about some major cash'ola here.

Later,

*prices may change without notice.

Old Post 03-01-2004 10:25 AM
Mojo_jojo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mojo_jojo Click here to Send Mojo_jojo a Private Message Click Here to Email Mojo_jojo Visit Mojo_jojo's homepage! Find more posts by Mojo_jojo Add Mojo_jojo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Overboard
D'oh!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mojo_jojo
Yup, I'm gonna have to watch my money as well since most of the PC games you mentioned are games that I really really want. What is a gamer geek like me supposed to do? I'm gonna have to sell something in order to pay for all of these games. :-( And I aint talking about an arm or a leg, I'm talking about my left or right nut here folks.

Great, I can see it now: Special Phil puts his left nut up for bid on eBay!

I really can't imagine that being an item many people would want, but you never know, Michael Jackson might be interested...

Old Post 03-01-2004 11:00 AM
Overboard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Overboard Click here to Send Overboard a Private Message Visit Overboard's homepage! Find more posts by Overboard Add Overboard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KCShadowDragon
Phear teh 3vil Duckie

quote:

No... Phil's too old for Michael to be interested in. Unless he were to put it up under his 12 yr old alias....

Old Post 03-01-2004 11:44 AM
KCShadowDragon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCShadowDragon Click here to Send KCShadowDragon a Private Message Click Here to Email KCShadowDragon Visit KCShadowDragon's homepage! Find more posts by KCShadowDragon Add KCShadowDragon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

As cool as Battlefield : Vietnam looks, I may actually pass on purchasing it mainly out continual hatred of the parent company, Electronic Arts. They've ruined far too many game titles and companies through their absent minded acquisitions (Dynamix and Origin being the worst of their cuts/closings).

UT2K4 is one I'm definately looking forward to - I've had the DVD release pre-ordered since the first day it was offered through Electronics Boutique - overnight delivery baby!

Old Post 03-01-2004 12:01 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

I will most definetly be buying UT2k4, I will pirate Soldner, because I'm broke.

BF: V I am undecided, I WILL be getting it one way or another though.

Old Post 03-01-2004 12:46 PM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

UT2K4: I haven't been so excited to see a PC title in a long time!

BF Vietnam: Have you all seen my news post about Eve of Destruction? Yeah, I will be saving my money and playing EoD when I need my Vietnam fix. EoD is a little buggy in parts, but some of those maps are just down right fun as......

Look forward to playing UT2K4 with you guys! Bring on the ONSLAUGHT!

Old Post 03-01-2004 08:23 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reflex
Baron von Blubba

quote:

Oh baby, I just came across a Soldner beta. Rox.

Old Post 03-03-2004 02:42 AM
Reflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reflex Click here to Send Reflex a Private Message Click Here to Email Reflex Find more posts by Reflex Add Reflex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 03:33 PM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]