Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Questions and Comments > YOUR MwGL website
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Curve
Forum Geek

YOUR MwGL website quote:

MwGL site redesign time is upon us. We make and maintain this information for you, thus we want YOUR input. What do you want to see on the next version of the website?

Ponder and include the following:
- News you want to see and news you don't want to see
- Content you wish to remain or have added
- Site design features
- Anything else you can think of that would make the site more enjoyable and more of a frequent spot to hit up.

If you feel like you might have something stupid to say that people would make fun of you for , feel free to email it to me privately @ Curve@mwgl.org .

Thank you all for taking time to fill this out to better help us.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2002 12:03 PM
Curve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curve Click here to Send Curve a Private Message Click Here to Email Curve Visit Curve's homepage! Find more posts by Curve Add Curve to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

I like it just the way it is. Damn young people always trying to change things. Back in our day, all we had was one HTML page, and we liked it.

Damn whipper-snappers.

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:41 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

I like pretty much everything about the site right now, but I would like to see the date for the next lan party.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:26 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Actually, a listing of local internet game servers would be good, if you could dig up enough.. I can't seem to find any good ones for certain unnamed games...

Old Post 11-30-2002 02:53 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mekk

quote:

You can clean up the forums, I don't think you need this many boards. Most of them aren't even used.

Old Post 12-03-2002 02:20 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kagato
Lord Master Smacktard

quote:

quote:
You can clean up the forums, I don't think you need this many boards. Most of them aren't even used.

I've slowly gone through an purged older forums - was originally aiming for ones that were 6+ months without posts, maybe I should speed it up - or find more posters

**UPDATED** Well, now that we're up and running on the forums again, I've done some much needed pruning of the forums. Lemme know if there's anything you'd like to see - any quesitons/comments/ideas - lemme know.

Old Post 12-20-2002 08:38 PM
Kagato is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kagato Click here to Send Kagato a Private Message Visit Kagato's homepage! Find more posts by Kagato Add Kagato to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Yea I knew this whole "Internet" thing was just a passing fad..

Old Post 12-21-2002 02:11 AM
All times are Central. The time now is 06:25 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]