Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > MWGL Questions, Comments and Off-Topic > MWGL Off-Topic > MWJSIGL read on for more info
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
zzsonzz

quote:

all in all, out of all the tournaments that have been had at the past MWGL q3 and cs are the biggest, no need for ut no need for rs no need for sc no need for jack crap, stick with what brings the community around. and CS gets old after every other event, when there was a statement about supposably rotating the main event

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2003 04:45 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krogue
|MwGL| Founder/Co-Leader

quote:

Well, my question is finally answered. It is now official. People no longer enjoy playing games for the sake of fun. As Porky has pointed out, very succintly I might add, computer gaming is now a "Sport" and people will not make the trip to play at a LAN event if it does not involve the chance for them to play competitively.

I would like to thank everyone for their input.

Old Post 09-18-2003 07:15 PM
Krogue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krogue Click here to Send Krogue a Private Message Click Here to Email Krogue Visit Krogue's homepage! Find more posts by Krogue Add Krogue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPhan
|MwGL| Server Admin

quote:

Krouge, it reminds me of the way professional sports is now. It used to be that sports stars played baseball, football, basketball, etc, because they loved the game. Now its all about "show me the money" ... I lost all interest in sports many, many years ago because of that.

But, anyways ...

Old Post 09-18-2003 10:31 PM
DarkPhan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPhan Click here to Send DarkPhan a Private Message Click Here to Email DarkPhan Visit DarkPhan's homepage! Find more posts by DarkPhan Add DarkPhan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 06:12 AM. Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]