Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
MWGL Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.9 MWGL Forums > The Gamers Corner > FPS (First Person Shooters) > Natural-Selection Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Fyre
|MwGL| Prodigal Son

Natural-Selection quote:

Does anyone play it? I'm curious to see if any of you do. If you do, feel free to play at my clan's server!

http://www.clanhk.org
ns.clanhk.org is the IP

we host all the files you need to play the game and they download faster than 99% of the mirrors that http://www.natural-selection.org provides

(initiated should remember this clan as the people we rented from )

i'm
[HK]fyre.mp3

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2004 12:27 PM
Fyre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fyre Click here to Send Fyre a Private Message Click Here to Email Fyre Visit Fyre's homepage! Find more posts by Fyre Add Fyre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KaiserRoll
Line noise

quote:

Can I join .mp3?

Old Post 05-27-2004 02:00 PM
KaiserRoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KaiserRoll Click here to Send KaiserRoll a Private Message Click Here to Email KaiserRoll Find more posts by KaiserRoll Add KaiserRoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fyre
|MwGL| Prodigal Son

quote:

go for it lol

Old Post 05-27-2004 02:18 PM
Fyre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fyre Click here to Send Fyre a Private Message Click Here to Email Fyre Visit Fyre's homepage! Find more posts by Fyre Add Fyre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snooggums
n00bie

Wink quote:

I only play at HK and I only play when a slot is open, so not too often

Old Post 05-28-2004 08:29 AM
snooggums is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snooggums Click here to Send snooggums a Private Message Click Here to Email snooggums Find more posts by snooggums Add snooggums to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fyre
|MwGL| Prodigal Son

quote:

Coo, coo, does anyone else play NS? I see these two frequently.

However much I don't look forward to seeing Kaiser.... lol

Old Post 05-28-2004 11:17 AM
]{orruption
Disabled

quote:

I play. I just read about the upcomin' party today, and I haven't been to a LAN party in over two years. I'm gonna try to get my cuz to come with me. I believe I have played with you before Fyre. Not sure though.

Old Post 06-17-2004 12:01 PM
]{orruption is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ]{orruption Click here to Send ]{orruption a Private Message Click Here to Email ]{orruption Find more posts by ]{orruption Add ]{orruption to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaRMaN
Administrator

quote:

Nice! Now maybe someone can teach this old dog how to play it now that I finally have it patched up and ready to roll...

Old Post 06-17-2004 06:15 PM
WaRMaN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WaRMaN Click here to Send WaRMaN a Private Message Click Here to Email WaRMaN Visit WaRMaN's homepage! Find more posts by WaRMaN Add WaRMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fyre
|MwGL| Prodigal Son

quote:

I'd love to teach you but im having way too many computer problems to play right now, im building a new one, should be done by the end of next week. I'll teach ya then for sure

Old Post 06-18-2004 07:02 PM
Tek
Disabled

quote:

I was going to download that Friday night/Saturday morning, but I never got around to it.

Old Post 06-20-2004 12:19 PM
Tek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tek Click here to Send Tek a Private Message Click Here to Email Tek Find more posts by Tek Add Tek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are Central. The time now is 09:10 AM. Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this thread ]